[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

I have +1 int skill gem tattoo, +2 minion helmet and level 21/20 Summon Spectres gem but tooltip says I can still have only 2 spectres.

What I'm missing to enable the third one?
Hello again!

I need some help with my SRS.
I just upgraded to ashes of the stars and I`m not sure where to go from here... I feel like I'm done but maybe I'm missing something? If someone could help me it would be great, thank you!

https://pobb.in/vdiangYPuRJJ
"
Asag wrote:
I have +1 int skill gem tattoo, +2 minion helmet and level 21/20 Summon Spectres gem but tooltip says I can still have only 2 spectres.

What I'm missing to enable the third one?

Ashes provides the last +1.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Holydr4gon wrote:
Hello again!

I need some help with my SRS.
I just upgraded to ashes of the stars and I`m not sure where to go from here... I feel like I'm done but maybe I'm missing something? If someone could help me it would be great, thank you!

https://pobb.in/vdiangYPuRJJ

+2 chest, mageblood, awakened + alt quality gems.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Oh, I forgot about Ashes.

I copied to PoB your latest setup with the +2 max res tattoo and following this version of build because no way I gonna farm enouigh for MB.

Bought the cheaper Void Beacon jewel and saving now for the more expensive one. Corrupted also one Covenant chest in temple but it poofed. Gonna try again later.

After Beacon jewels will save up for Ashes and maybe Awakened Multiostrike and I think I will be done with the build.
Last edited by Asag on Oct 15, 2023, 4:40:56 AM
"
Asag wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Oh, I forgot about Ashes.

I copied to PoB your latest setup with the +2 max res tattoo and following this version of build because no way I gonna farm enouigh for MB.

Bought the cheaper Void Beacon jewel and saving now for the more expensive one. Corrupted also one Covenant chest in temple but it poofed. Gonna try again later.

After Beacon jewels will save up for Ashes and maybe Awakened Multiostrike and I think I will be done with the build.

Sounds like a solid plan to me ^^
Is it sanctum viable?
"

Is it sanctum viable?

It definitely is. I farmed 50+ this league and only failed 2.
"
dudubrigati wrote:
Is it sanctum viable?

I played srs poison in sanctum league especially for sanctum purposes ^^
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
dudubrigati wrote:
Is it sanctum viable?

I played srs poison in sanctum league especially for sanctum purposes ^^

l dont se you spaming S,R,S

SPAM.S.R.S.!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info