[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Rost1901 wrote:
I'm trying to reach level 100, solo.
How can I improve my build?
I have 25 Divines. Thanks.

Surrender shield, remove MoM, get better gloves boots helmet etc. for 100% suppress, get a dragonfang amulet then use all the auras as active maybe with a lvl 3 enlighten supporting 50% mana reservation auras. Get a divergent melee splash.

I'm surprised at removing MoM, I found it added an extra layer, but that was purely subjective. maybe i should check again, can always use an extra point!
"
11Kobar11 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Rost1901 wrote:
I'm trying to reach level 100, solo.
How can I improve my build?
I have 25 Divines. Thanks.

Surrender shield, remove MoM, get better gloves boots helmet etc. for 100% suppress, get a dragonfang amulet then use all the auras as active maybe with a lvl 3 enlighten supporting 50% mana reservation auras. Get a divergent melee splash.

I'm surprised at removing MoM, I found it added an extra layer, but that was purely subjective. maybe i should check again, can always use an extra point!

We do not use MoM, it would leave you effectively with 0 mana pool against a strong opponent and that is undesirable.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"

"
We do not use MoM, it would leave you effectively with 0 mana pool against a strong opponent and that is undesirable.

wow i see that if u have zero mana after reserve its ineffective. i thought it was making a difference....

have to admit i've gone a bit crazy on damage focus for minions at expense of defence, so looking for some easy inexpensive short cuts. don't know how accurate pob is, but at 15 wither stacks says i'm at 8M damage with SRS lol. ive gone a different direction with your build because of that, but having lots of fun. thanks for the guide though, needed this to get going!
Last edited by 11Kobar11 on Nov 3, 2023, 2:58:26 PM
"
11Kobar11 wrote:
"

"

wow i see that if u have zero mana after reserve its ineffective. i thought it was making a difference....

have to admit i've gone a bit crazy on damage focus for minions at expense of defence, so looking for some easy inexpensive short cuts. don't know how accurate pob is, but at 15 wither stacks says i'm at 8M damage with SRS lol. ive gone a different direction with your build because of that, but having lots of fun. thanks for the guide though, needed this to get going!

Glad you are liking it ^^
The problem with going overboard on damage is that poison cap per enemy is 35 mil, we do not get to deal more than 35 mil dot per sec per enemy. There is no benefits on spawning more spirits and creating more poison sources.
However, cutting down from defenses has a big downside which is, we deal absolutely 0 damage when we are dead. This is the main driving concern on how I design my builds. This goes for the skele mages and the poison srs. We first need to stay alive in order to deal damage properly. This would not be possible without proper recovery on block and proper block chance on our character. This is why obtaining more damage, after the 35 mil cap, has nothing but downsides for us because we would be cutting down our defenses.
Ok i'm starting to finally appreciate poison is very different.... yep slow learner.. so i see in POB your total damage per poison is 35413.5. thats the limit i should be working on? will take a coffee this afternoon and educate myself on poison damage in poe!! thanks again for the insights.
"
11Kobar11 wrote:
Ok i'm starting to finally appreciate poison is very different.... yep slow learner.. so i see in POB your total damage per poison is 35413.5. thats the limit i should be working on? will take a coffee this afternoon and educate myself on poison damage in poe!! thanks again for the insights.

Thats the max limit ^^ We simply can not deal more. I think you should balance your defences with your damage.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
11Kobar11 wrote:

Thats the max limit ^^ We simply can not deal more. I think you should balance your defences with your damage.

Yep, you are, as usual, bang on! Went back to surrender, moved points, and swapped out a ring for hungry loop with zombies just for fun. Amazing how my brain was imagining stuff dying faster when actually no…
Changed my build as you said and it's so much better now.
Thx for your great guides. btw reached Level 100 with your Skeleton Mage build only on Harbinger Maps on Standard.
Can You tell me, why you think that Ancient Suffering Spectre is better than Pale Seraphim?

"
Rost1901 wrote:
Changed my build as you said and it's so much better now.
Thx for your great guides. btw reached Level 100 with your Skeleton Mage build only on Harbinger Maps on Standard.
Can You tell me, why you think that Ancient Suffering Spectre is better than Pale Seraphim?

No problem at all and gj on hitting 100 ^^
Ancient suffering provides us temp chains on it and she has +1 curse limit on herself so we do not have to travel to whisper of doom and we do not have to put in the temporal chains curse onto our setup. Thats a good deal for a spectre swap ^^
Hi people,

I know it's late in the league, but if anyone is willing to login and sell the Forbidden Flame Void Beacon Jewel, I would be willing buy it at market price (14div).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info