[3.22] Zephyrus' Carrion Golemancer (100MILL DPS+ , UBERS, ALL MAPS, DEFENSIVE)

Hey hey, silly question but I was wondering why use Lochtonial Caress as the charges aren't shared with minions right? Thanks!

"
This is made on a character in STANDARD, no tattoos available, using weapons made in previous league (Crucible), enabling 2 extra golems. You will never reach this in 3.22, and this build is not 90% phys reduction. Against a shaper slam this build has only 37% phys reduction, and it's nowhere near 100m dps, more like 14,5m dps against shaper. Effective hitpool is a mere 36k... This is paper cannon and not very good at that.

Also the note section is heavily outdated, guiding to buying minion helmet with a + to socketed minion gems, this mod is long gone and buried.

If you are looking for a minion build to play, please find someone who actually knows what they are doing.

Thanks for making the effort to draw your attention to something like that!
This saves us a lot of frustration and negative feelings. so thank you very much for your time!
I'm causal here, but even I noticed that there's a lot of rotten stuff going on here.
Last edited by Riorrrrrr on Nov 7, 2023, 11:04:58 AM
"
DikkeGriezel wrote:
Hey hey, silly question but I was wondering why use Lochtonial Caress as the charges aren't shared with minions right? Thanks!

I will use them for leveling because they are nice, but yeah, you are correct, Conduit does not give charges to minions, they are allies, not party members.
Ah sweet, gotcha thanks for your reply
Hey,

as a long time Golem enjoyer i had to comment on this.

First it was cool to see a new take on building this Build, but some comments got me questioning on what you did. So i looked into it more.

Like "Mad_Defibrilator" wrote, some things are outdated and dont work like this anymore like they used to be.

-Specter got heavy nerfed. (we dont get more than 3 anymore)
-Availability from Golem Jewels got reduced
-Golem (Carrion and Stone) got Nerft Multiple times
-Minion Passives are gone

etc.

One thing in particular dont set well for me is one this "100 mill+ dps, league start viable".

New players will read this and think, nice, thats what i want to go for.

Let me List something out:(stand 1 Month+ after League start)

+2 Minion Wand 10 Div
Primordial Might 1 Div+
Fortress Covenant 1 Div +
The Anima Stone 60c
Forbidden Flesh/Flame 41 Div+ (if you are lucky do grab one)
KingMaker 6 - 10 Div
Replica Dragon´s Fang 3-7 Div

do i need to go on=?

Carrion golems are so damn expencive today. You litteraly can go Poison/Ele SRS without paying 800+ DIV for Carrion Golems, doing more dmg and doing the same. This is A Mirror Build for a reason.

Just saying

Ps: Today you use a 12 Link Mainhand with Squire, which does more dmg

"
SuperBrother1 wrote:
Hey,

as a long time Golem enjoyer i had to comment on this.

First it was cool to see a new take on building this Build, but some comments got me questioning on what you did. So i looked into it more.

Like "Mad_Defibrilator" wrote, some things are outdated and dont work like this anymore like they used to be.

-Specter got heavy nerfed. (we dont get more than 3 anymore)
-Availability from Golem Jewels got reduced
-Golem (Carrion and Stone) got Nerft Multiple times
-Minion Passives are gone

etc.

One thing in particular dont set well for me is one this "100 mill+ dps, league start viable".

New players will read this and think, nice, thats what i want to go for.

Let me List something out:(stand 1 Month+ after League start)

+2 Minion Wand 10 Div
Primordial Might 1 Div+
Fortress Covenant 1 Div +
The Anima Stone 60c
Forbidden Flesh/Flame 41 Div+ (if you are lucky do grab one)
KingMaker 6 - 10 Div
Replica Dragon´s Fang 3-7 Div

do i need to go on=?

Carrion golems are so damn expencive today. You litteraly can go Poison/Ele SRS without paying 800+ DIV for Carrion Golems, doing more dmg and doing the same. This is A Mirror Build for a reason.

Just saying

Ps: Today you use a 12 Link Mainhand with Squire, which does more dmg

thanks for the reply!
These jewels for golems aren't worth it, are they? I thought at least carrior+stone would be nice support with 1 jewel.
You can get much better things for the price?

I looked at the builds and saw how the skeltons were used there. There you don't take any buffs from the golem and they make skeletons permanent and sockets 6x "to dust". and then with 1h with 4 support gems + the shield with 3 white sockets.
Don't the bosses get a heart attack when they see skeletons like that? would have to be about terminator dps.
Hey,

sorry i kinda lost the Thread.

"
These jewels for golems aren't worth it, are they?

Thats the fun thing, they are mendetory for a Golem build.

The Anima Stone gets you +1 Golem and an aditional one if you use 3 Primordial items. You want the maximum ammount of Golems Possible.

The Primordial Might makes your Golem agressive. Which basicly means they attack anything that is not you or an ally on your screen. And its stackable with Feeding frenzy.

Harmony and Eminence are 2 means to get Golem dmg. This is a different tag from baisc minion dmg. The increased stats from one kind you have, the less its worth stacking. So having two increased stats you can scale with the same minion is worth more.

"

You can get much better things for the price?

The undeniable best Minion Build is Poison SRS and since 3.22 the Elemental SRS Guardian. The guardian version is litteraly SSF viable, no uniques requierd. League start viable and there are some good Guides out there. It can get Expancive like every minion build but for learning how minions work its realy good.

"
I looked at the builds and saw how the skeltons were used there. There you don't take any buffs from the golem and they make skeletons permanent and sockets 6x "to dust". and then with 1h with 4 support gems + the shield with 3 white sockets.
Don't the bosses get a heart attack when they see skeletons like that? would have to be about terminator dps.

I have absolutly no idear what you are talking abbout :D

That said, your skeletons are made of bones, they dont realy have mutch defences and hp. There is a Medium Cluster jewel which makes "recently summon Minons take no dmg when summoned recendly" (recendly means 4s). So Basicly you summon your minions every 4s. So pushing your minion duration this high is not realy worth it. you loos 6 Slots with minion dmg Abbys jewels like this for nothing.

To dust gives you reduced Skeleton duration anyway. I dont know what happends if you socked 6 of them. I could be wrong tho.

Hello! How do you get 7 golems? :) very good guide!
3.23 update soon?
Are you going to update for 3.23?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info