[3.24] Vengeance Ignite Autobomber - Melee Ignite League Starter

"
Vengeance has a 1.2 second cooldown, that doesn't affect the clearspeed a bit, especially with tanky rares in red maps?

Losing the helmet enchant isn't a dps loss for us since our ignites are significantly longer than 1.2 seconds. It starts to matter once you hit extremely high movement speeds and even then only in low density maps.

"
I noticed in the Phoenix map, you just ran past all the rares.

Running past rares and not seeing them die is sort of necessary for maintaining that kind of clear speed, they will die eventually from the ~5s ignite but you have to trust your loot filter sound for any drops.
Last edited by Juminoh on Dec 14, 2023, 8:51:35 PM
"
I'm in t11 maps now,clear is good but movement speed is really slow.

For move speed I recommend 2 quicksilvers enkindled to have increased effect (alternate which one you use) as well as the Oath of the Magi for 50% increased movement speed (drop the gems from Abberath's Hooves and take the culling strike tincture instead). Past that look to corruption hunt increased movement speed on Abberath's Hooves.

"
By the way,since we don't have Ignite Proliferation,how could I 1 hit mobs. Because we have explode? or most mobs were killed by Abberath's Hooves

Abberath's hooves has a modifier that allows our ignites to spread (same effect as the searing exarch implicit on gloves)
Last edited by Juminoh on Dec 14, 2023, 9:51:15 PM
"
Zenotik wrote:
"
Lurern wrote:
I don't think Replica Reckless Defense is available anymore. Does this impact the build a lot?

Wdym? Its available

Forgot to ask what I wanted to:
Why do you allocate skills use life instead of 30% mana when everything is linked to lifetap (or doesnt use mana)?

Oops, left that in by mistake, can definitely can drop it.
How do I dead with bosses though? I always die man.
"
Mardolin87 wrote:
How do I dead with bosses though? I always die man.

Playstyle can be a bit awkward, but you need to run into melee range of the boss every ~5 seconds to get the ignite off and then spend the rest of the time running away (see Forge of the Phoenix video for an example of this). This works fine for map bosses, guardians and quest exarch and eater, even at low budget, but pinnacles are always going to be a bit slow and difficult for this build.
Where do you get your endu charges from I'm having a very difficult time to get the resis with Brass dome.

Or do you have an more updated Pob with the endgame kinda gear?
"
Where do you get your endu charges from I'm having a very difficult time to get the resis with Brass dome.

Or do you have an more updated Pob with the endgame kinda gear?

We get endurance charges from Inexorable(chance to gain endurance charge when hit) since we're constantly hitting ourselves. Endurance charges help with resistances (20% all elemental resistance). Then focus on getting triple high tier resistances on ring, gloves and helmet and that should get you to resistance cap. Also not entirely sure I'd recommend brass dome this league, converting incoming physical to elemental with helmet + body armour + Taste of Hate and then using % of armour applies to elemental damage from That Which Was Taken and/or charms might be the best way to get tankier.

Don't have anything past the end of the upgrades section unfortunately(~50 divines to get there), I'd probably look for a good That Which Was Taken jewel and double influenced helmet. Voices would let us pick up a third megalomaniac. We also path by quite a few jewel sockets so The Adorned might be a good pick up too (could move forbidden jewels to clusters).
Last edited by Juminoh on Dec 13, 2023, 4:39:29 PM
Loving the build!
Just got to red maps with it, can anyone recommend upgrades?
https://poe.ninja/pob/ufn
Currently farming blight and essence with a dip into the league mechanic on small or looped maps at the end.
Got about 10 div!
Can you maybe post a POB for level 90? I'm a total noob, maybe your endgame gear as well? Also which tinctures are you running? cheers man.
Last edited by Mardolin87 on Dec 14, 2023, 9:31:50 AM
"
macrors wrote:
Loving the build!
Just got to red maps with it, can anyone recommend upgrades?
https://poe.ninja/pob/ufn
Currently farming blight and essence with a dip into the league mechanic on small or looped maps at the end.
Got about 10 div!

Core of the build looks great, moving the CWDT setup into a 6 linked body armour and adding Vaal Cold Snap and Flame Surge will be a big damage boost. Next I'd focus on getting Physical Damage converted to Fire Damage on gloves and drop Avatar of Fire and Arsonist (6 points). Then use freed points and drop steadfast cluster (5 points) to get a large 8 passive cluster jewel with Overlord, Aggressive Defence and one other notable as well as a megalomaniac with Unspeakable Gifts and a few other good notables. That Which Was Taken also has a lot of really good modifiers for our build if you're looking to go in that direction. Also not sure if I missed it somewhere, but having a source of phasing makes the clear extra smooth.
Last edited by Juminoh on Dec 14, 2023, 9:13:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info