[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
Shaddrak wrote:
Isn't Bone Barrier better than Mistress of Sacrifice because we gain more than what Mistress offers? Makes us and our minions tankier.

Getting the block chance is vastly superior to the leech from Bone Barrier. If you want to allocate Bone Barrier you need a completely different approach to the minion that doesn't utilize block as a layer of defence. I've added life based versions that do exactly that. To compensate for the lack of block I went with Evasion + Spell Suppression and Divine Flesh in the High/Ultra-High budget.

"
Shaddrak wrote:
I was also looking into Unholy Might, now it's 100% of physical damage is chaos damage. So Stone golems would have 100% chaos damage all the time.

Combining Golems with chaos damage is suboptimal to say the least. Having to choose between Elemancer/Liege of the Primordial vs Void Beacon for the forbidden jewels will cost you too much damage, play Physical Golems on the Necro or Elemental Golems on the Ascendant instead.
Last edited by Corak_de on Mar 29, 2024, 11:17:15 AM
Poba doesn't show attributes in cals
"
Art_lagutenko wrote:

Sounds like a PoB issue on your end. Try the last version of the community fork of PoB.
"
Corak_de wrote:
"
Art_lagutenko wrote:

Sounds like a PoB issue on your end. Try the last version of the community fork of PoB.

I reinstalled, but I was using the latest version from github before that. I also see all other stats in the pob (other builds). Are you sure you have them displayed?
"
Art_lagutenko wrote:
"
Corak_de wrote:
"
Art_lagutenko wrote:

I reinstalled, but I was using the latest version from github before that. I also see all other stats in the pob (other builds). Are you sure you have them displayed?

Did you toggle minion stats? Because they also usually don't have any attributes.
"
Corak_de wrote:

Did you toggle minion stats? Because they also usually don't have any attributes.

Thank you. You're right, then it works. I'm just learning all this stuff. Can you tell me how to get 7 golems like in the build? One extra from passive skills and two from weapons. Where do I get 1 more?

Last edited by Art_lagutenko on Mar 31, 2024, 12:52:39 AM
"
Art_lagutenko wrote:
"
Corak_de wrote:

Thank you. You're right, then it works. I'm just learning all this stuff. Can you tell me how to get 7 golems like in the build? One extra from passive skills and two from weapons. Where do I get 1 more?

3 Base, 2 from Clayshapers, 1 from Golem Commander and 1 from Anima Stone.
"
Corak_de wrote:
"
Shaddrak wrote:
Isn't Bone Barrier better than Mistress of Sacrifice because we gain more than what Mistress offers? Makes us and our minions tankier.

Getting the block chance is vastly superior to the leech from Bone Barrier. If you want to allocate Bone Barrier you need a completely different approach to the minion that doesn't utilize block as a layer of defence. I've added life based versions that do exactly that. To compensate for the lack of block I went with Evasion + Spell Suppression and Divine Flesh in the High/Ultra-High budget.

"
Shaddrak wrote:
I was also looking into Unholy Might, now it's 100% of physical damage is chaos damage. So Stone golems would have 100% chaos damage all the time.

Combining Golems with chaos damage is suboptimal to say the least. Having to choose between Elemancer/Liege of the Primordial vs Void Beacon for the forbidden jewels will cost you too much damage, play Physical Golems on the Necro or Elemental Golems on the Ascendant instead.

If you had to pick Life or CI which one would you go in terms of tankiness? Both EHPs look decent on the pobs.
constantly dying , dunno what i could do ...
"
xecutable1 wrote:
"
Corak_de wrote:
"
Shaddrak wrote:

"
Shaddrak wrote:

If you had to pick Life or CI which one would you go in terms of tankiness? Both EHPs look decent on the pobs.

Life is better if you want to do Ubers later on, ES for everything else.
Last edited by Corak_de on Mar 31, 2024, 7:48:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info