Characters sent to void league on death should NOT be a map mod

Its way past the bullshit, regex wont include this, you can easily mistake the map for something else

I can run all mods - means i dont need to watch for mods and bullshit happens.

This should NOT exist on softcore.

do it something like, character cannot move for 1 hour upon dying, or something.

THIS IS CLEARY MADE TO FU., WITH NEWBIES AND BEGGINERS, DELETE THIS FEATURE ASAP
"
Hanysek789 wrote:
Its way past the bullshit, regex wont include this, you can easily mistake the map for something else

do it something like, character cannot move for 1 hour upon dying, or something.

THIS IS CLEARY MADE TO FU., WITH NEWBIES AND BEGGINERS, DELETE THIS FEATURE ASAP

(there literally is an alert box that you need to click OK on before you are even able to enter the map but go off queen)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Hanysek789 wrote:

(there literally is an alert box that you need to click OK on before you are even able to enter the map but go off queen)

ahahaha yo I'm ma buy like 4 of these dude when I get a chance.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

I will admit I am tempted to buy one just because I'm a petty bitch and people falling for misinformation / inherent bias is too funny
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

I will admit I am tempted to buy one just because I'm a petty bitch and people falling for misinformation / inherent bias is too funny

same.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Hanysek789 wrote:

Oh really, there's a prompt you need to click every time you enter a portal of a void league map?

I need to know this specifically, because if GGG did implement this, then I don't see much issue with this feature as you're not only given explicit warning of the situation, but it's also a stopgap to prevent trolls from tricking players into dying.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Oh really, there's a prompt you need to click every time you enter a portal of a void league map?

I need to know this specifically, because if GGG did implement this, then I don't see much issue with this feature as you're not only given explicit warning of the situation, but it's also a stopgap to prevent trolls from tricking players into dying.

Also here's a link to Jung clearing one of those voided maps with Feared and other extra shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CjhuFZe8u4
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Also here's a link to Jung clearing one of those voided maps with Feared and other extra shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CjhuFZe8u4

Okay, then I don't see the issue with this. GGG has done enough to make sure players aren't unknowingly having their hard work wasted, plus they prevented malicious griefers from attempting to trick unwitting victims to deleting their characters.

So long as there's ample warning on the subject, I don't see a problem with this mechanic existing in player-made maps.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Mistok wrote:
100% agree with OP.
Death should not be possible in softcore whatsoever.
This is why people play softcore.
Mistakes can happen and I don't want to be irreparably punished for them.
I don't care if there are a 100 UI warnings, neon lights flicking all over my room, and a big alarm sounding all over my house before I enter.
I shouldn't be able to die. Period.

You can simply not take the risk then?

It's literally optional

There are phat warning signs on it

You know what you sign up for if you open one of those

Mistakes can happen, even hardcore gamers make them
"
Mistok wrote:
Mistakes can happen, even hardcore gamers make them

Yes, the point is you have full knowledge before you try.

Spoiler

Seriously, you lot must think that PoE players are unable to think for themselves and lack any common sense. It's infantilizing
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Dec 14, 2023, 8:09:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info