[3.23] CoC Ice Nova of Frostbolts Build | Occultist | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

Hi,

Can I use an mageblood instead of the belt in this build and if I can. What flaks would you recommend ? If the mageblood is using 4 flasks
you dont pick GMP with frostbolt, you pick greater volley so they are close together and overlap their ice novas
Hi , this build can simulacrum 30 wave ?
https://pobb.in/vmaTSr24pfzc

I am using mageblood. I added in vitality with zeal oath and put some energy shield regen on my charms. I was wondering if there was something else I should do. I don't have the watchers eye yet.

Great build. A lot of fun to play thanks for the write up!
I'm running this with Badge and Ralakesh.

I imagine like that Ice Bite support (vastly) outperforms Added cold damage?
Just can't sustain mana with this build and I don't know why.
146 unreserved mana
I've got Essence Sap, inspiration, -7 non-channelling in both rings and reduced mana cost from Militant Faith.
Last edited by madrider86 on Feb 27, 2024, 7:11:07 AM
"
madrider86 wrote:
146 unreserved mana
I've got Essence Sap, inspiration, -7 non-channelling in both rings and reduced mana cost from Militant Faith.

I guess u bricked your attack speed with your jewels. Also u have way to much increased crit chance and i dont see a jewel with 2% reservation efficiency. U should use POB to check for the right attack speed for cyclone and the respective trigger rate of ice nova and dont exceed 10.09.
Last edited by metalmichi on Mar 4, 2024, 4:46:19 AM
"
metalmichi wrote:
"
madrider86 wrote:
146 unreserved mana

I guess u bricked your attack speed with your jewels. Also u have way to much increased crit chance and i dont see a jewel with 2% reservation efficiency. U should use POB to check for the right attack speed for cyclone and the respective trigger rate of ice nova and dont exceed 10.09.

actually 10.10 is perfect aps https://pobb.in/6OuhjzzIwinG..
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Will there be a version or changes for 3.24?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info