[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

What kind of atlas setups are y'all using to farm wisps?
"
looter15 wrote:
The damage looks conditional, on simulacrum last wave it doesn't looks like you have 10 mill damage.

That's why I wrote damage in PoB section in 'per spectre explosion' basis. It's not a screen wide 10m DPS or anything because the specters run all over the places unless there is only one enemy left. Also brittle ground has to be re-apply so full damage is conditional
"
angelos123 wrote:
What about bandits, pantheons and how to find those new spectres?

Bandits kill all, we're very hungry for skill points. Pantheon if not using Stormshroud or Arctic Armour then Brine King. Otherwise use Solaris/Arakaali. Minor pantheon use Ralakesh if you're not using Bone Shield. Otherwise Abberath is good.
"
Budewnpa wrote:
What kind of atlas setups are y'all using to farm wisps?

Wandering Path + Abyss
"
MiniAture223 wrote:
"
Do you think this works for Ubers? I am so looking forward to trying this. I'll start building it today. Thanks so much for the whole thing!

Definitely, I did Uber Cortex, Atziri, Shaper and Maven with it. The rest I haven't tried since I'm trapped in delve right now but they shouldn't be a problem, just maybe slower than a bossing build. You could try the glasscannon route with Dialla's Malefaction+ Replica Dragonfang Flight for ubers.

awesome! almost done leveling. I am using the Dialla's version then :) would you still do the xibaqua set up then though? or how would you recommend doing that? I also got the replica DF for raise specters ready to go.

Any other changes you'd recommend if I go Dialla's + replica Dragonfang for glasscannon?

THANK YOU so much.
The Fourth Vow with the +2 minion implicit is currently selling for 14-20 Div.

Does the build function without it, or is this yet another "10 Div build" that actually costs 5x that?
going the glass cannon route is this pob correct? with the 4 perfect marionnetts

https://pobb.in/rBCtpUiB37Ss
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
JonathanPDX wrote:

currently 25-30 div now lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
"
MiniAture223 wrote:
"
Do you think this works for Ubers? I am so looking forward to trying this. I'll start building it today. Thanks so much for the whole thing!

Definitely, I did Uber Cortex, Atziri, Shaper and Maven with it. The rest I haven't tried since I'm trapped in delve right now but they shouldn't be a problem, just maybe slower than a bossing build. You could try the glasscannon route with Dialla's Malefaction+ Replica Dragonfang Flight for ubers.

awesome! almost done leveling. I am using the Dialla's version then :) would you still do the xibaqua set up then though? or how would you recommend doing that? I also got the replica DF for raise specters ready to go.

Any other changes you'd recommend if I go Dialla's + replica Dragonfang for glasscannon?

THANK YOU so much.

No Divine Flesh wouldn't be worth it without the Fourth Vow. Use Elegant Hubris with 'Minions have 80% increased maximum Life' instead. You'll get tons of damage.
"
JonathanPDX wrote:

Does the build function without it, or is this yet another "10 Div build" that actually costs 5x that?

Bruh the price went from 1div to that lol. You can just use the regular one and play with 5 specters instead of 6. Or you could try +2 minion Loreweave + Eternal Damnation. That setup is also very tanky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info