[3.24 Update] Chaos ranged Animate Weapon build | Annihilate Uber Bosses | excellent mapper

oh lol minions count as allies, i was confuses about that, got it mixed up with the totems
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:
hello, is severed in sleep only good for the withered stacks part

No, that's just an added benefit. The main reason you want to use it is for lvl 25 Envy which is a powerful aura that grants flat added chaos damage which is an important factor for damage scaling.
Last edited by Corak_de on Apr 2, 2024, 8:49:18 AM
Not sure if was mentioned anywhere, but what's the best method of getting 4w sockets on triads now? Omen only gets us max of 3. So omen and vaal and pray?
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Not sure if was mentioned anywhere, but what's the best method of getting 4w sockets on triads now? Omen only gets us max of 3. So omen and vaal and pray?

4w-Triad Grips are still accessible through double Corruptions in the Temple of Atzoatl, Vaal Vessels in the Vaal Temple Map and via a combination of Omens of Blanching and Vaal Orbs. However since all of these options are a bit pricey the item is now more appropriate for the medium or high budget.
"
Corak_de wrote:
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:
hello, is severed in sleep only good for the withered stacks part

No, that's just an added benefit. The main reason you want to use it is for lvl 25 Envy which is a powerful aura that grants flat added chaos damage which is an important factor for damage scaling.

Thanks :) I mixed up the allies with party members, I thought minions weren't allies only totems were
How are you able to sustain casting your minions? I can only get like 3-4 off before i have to wait for mana to regen.
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
How are you able to sustain casting your minions? I can only get like 3-4 off before i have to wait for mana to regen.

eldritch battery. i dont have it yet so im just using a mana pot
I only see 3 Spectres in the PoB. Between that and the new spectres I'm unsure of what the best 4 spectres to run are. I'm around medium budget atm.

Edit: I was looking at the Life Based PoBs which only show 3 spectres. After taking a look at the ES ones I see 4 spectres in the PoB. Still wondering if any of the new spectres though would replace them.

Last edited by nameless1908 on Apr 7, 2024, 4:04:09 PM
"
nameless1908 wrote:
I only see 3 Spectres in the PoB. Between that and the new spectres I'm unsure of what the best 4 spectres to run are. I'm around medium budget atm.

Edit: I was looking at the Life Based PoBs which only show 3 spectres. After taking a look at the ES ones I see 4 spectres in the PoB. Still wondering if any of the new spectres though would replace them.

Hello i see the higher budget pob uses GMP instead of volley, is it not updated? what would be best
Is there a reason the High Budget (ES) version runs a Rakiata Lethal Pride for the keystone? If we're running Aegis Aurora, you lose ehp by taking the keystone. I see the 40% armor from the 2 notables, but the keystone baffles me.
Last edited by Kritikally on Apr 8, 2024, 4:13:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info