Latest POE 2 TRAILER leg animation clipping.

I found a animation error plz forward this to the Poe 2 dev team :) love you and cant wait for Next league and for poe 2 !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltjayvhyG80
There can only be one Box, and that is the BOX from HELL.
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2024, 2:32:06 AM
I am pretty sure they are aware that a world of high responsiveness with perfect animations doesn't exist.
I hope it's bait from your side.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
I am pretty sure they are aware that a world of high responsiveness with perfect animations doesn't exist.
I hope it's bait from your side.

Bait for what? its a critical animation "bug" clipping. it's important and needs to be fixed. maybe they are already on it.

details matter ALOT. when i spend lots of money i want my character to move perfectly.
Last edited by Isamutakeru on Mar 10, 2024, 12:40:38 PM
"
Isamutakeru wrote:

Bait for what? its a critical animation "bug" clipping. it's important and needs to be fixed. maybe they are already on it.

details matter ALOT. when i spend lots of money i want my character to move perfectly.

Jesus Christ, people these days
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Isamutakeru wrote:

its a free game...
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 10, 2024, 1:36:02 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

its a free game...

It's not even about free game. Instant responsiveness and perfect blending can't coexists together. There's not even much to explain here.

Dude thinks they put 5s teaser and didn't catch this. LOLW
Last edited by Dxt44 on Mar 10, 2024, 1:41:47 PM
haha i love free speach :D

thats not important to me so "you suck" XD

haha its okey i love u all <3
"
Isamutakeru wrote:
haha i love free speach :D

Yeah, I too.
"
Isamutakeru wrote:
thats not important to me so "you suck" XD

Nobody said that.
"
Isamutakeru wrote:
haha its okey i love u all <3

If you still don't understand what's wrong with your thread, I recommend some YouTube videos about this topic. Even how problematic is rotating in place alone. If you worked on at least this one element, you wouldn't think of writing such a post.
You are absolutely, positively trolling everyone here.

If you're serious then wow.
Thats what poe is all about to solve problems so fits right in. im sure they will fix this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info