Blight really nerfed with 3.24.0c

"Sure it was."

it was, at least for the blighted maps and I guess its the same with the loot in normals ones, everything got lowered to create a use case for scarabs - compare a t16 blight ravaged map in standard to 2 t16 blight ravaged in necropolis (I did); you get more loot (and better) in the single one; you will already see that something is different, the CPU load in standard is way higher, and you will see more monsters at the same time

and it also feels like a lucky find now is more likely to be a chaos orb, instead of 2 stacked decks/div/ex/... and valdos - did anyone got a valdos so far from blight in necropolis???
"
Ulsarek wrote:
Got any hard evidence for that claim or is it just this forums confirmation bias?

Didn't they removed some lootgoblins that also used to spawn in blighted maps that contributed to the loot?
"
Rendem wrote:
So then what happened to the loot? I'm getting junk oils and single stack div cards with no random cards. Random Cassia encounters on maps juiced with blight scarabs are now crap as well.

the n only known nerf is stacked decks. They nerfed about every method of acquiring them as well as the cards themselves.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
hoho what did you expect people afking blight maps you think that's gonna be left untouched?
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 30, 2024, 6:04:16 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho what did you expect people afking blight maps you think that's gonna be left untouched?

Not many builds are capable of doing this AFK. It seems you don't play blight... For some time now, rare mob leaves behind fire or poison orbs after death that fly towards the player and leave patches of dot dps which are strong. Unique bosses in blight also have mechanics that can one-hit and even having a tanky character with 500k+ ehp, you can die from a hit. In my opinion, it was an alternative for builds that were 'weak' until key items were dropped. Without which, one couldn't proceed. Moreover, mobs in blight have received such buffs that you need a minimum of 1-2 million dps for a regular blight and well over 100 million dps for uber uber blight. Additionally, one must be careful when selecting mods on the map, such as ele res/stun immu/avoid elemental stat, and a map without 100+ million dps is impassable. The times of AFK with a minion build have passed and I doubt there is a build that can handle AFK Blight. Not to mention that some mobs have a 'leap' that can also destroy the pump if they are too close.
hoho fair enough.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Aynix wrote:
Comparing it to expedition doesnt make any sense. Expedition was always the best money but you need to have INSANE character for it. Empyrian tested it recently with the "one big boom" keystone and even on his 3 mirror build he was struggling plenty of times to clear it. Jung was also doing it and he said those expeditions are much harder than T17's.

You're talking about a situation where people take a mod with one explosion. Well... Of course it's going to be tough if there are mods that grant immunity to the type of DPS we specialize in. That's why, when I go on expeditions, I don't take one explosion; I prefer to have control over what boosts the mobs have. Even a mob from act 1, if it had immunity to every type of damage, believe me, you wouldn't be able to kill it.
Its not about immunities, usually you can place the bomb in a way you will avoid it losing only small part of the expedition (ofc in rare ocasions its in the middle and you cut half of it).
Its about how rippy they are with all those mods. "Normal way" is alsmost as profitable if you count profit/map, but not when you count profit/unit of time. YOu cannot place 4 explosions in random places (if you want to have good profit) because each exoplosion takes mods from previous one. Thats why you place last explosion in best spot and use previous ones to "boost it". Which takes a lot of time (reading mods, thinking how to put the explosions etc)
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 30, 2024, 11:21:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info