I won't lie to you this is stupid af.

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:

i just finish my achievements and move on with the league :S

Pennance brand is LITERALLY still one of the most powerful skills in the game even with a 75% less damage nerf.

hmm too bad i only have necro/chieftain this league

wanted so badly to test new belt with pathfinder :(
and make him penance brand

but do you need to have original sin for it to work ?

or i can craft pneumatic dagger
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2127065314

Dude I'm not going go through an ENTIRE vod for you

This Entire session he found 2 magebloods 1 mageblood corrupted.

Like ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK and understand.

Something doesn't add up LMAO?

A single session I did 15 hours I yielded 4 magebloods 1 HH 2 Squires and 3 fucking unnatural instincts.

Using his base strat. IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND IT.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1c2o5f3/ben_vs_ghosted_meatsack_game_lags_on_loot/

OH JEE I WONDER HOW AND WHY I GET SO MANY T0S

"mageblood"? I was expecting "headhunter" and not just 3, but many (as was implied). Don't get mad, I'm just saying things exactly as I see them.

I still haven't called you a liar or anything of that sort or any kind of insult or antagonism. I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt for quite a bit. So, no reason to get all defensive.

Now, what I'm not going to do is watch a god knows how many videos for who knows how many hours only to see him identify what? three T0 unique items? At the very least show us those 3 T0 unique items happened at the same time. You saw the vod, it's easier for you to find it.

Other details are important as well...
- How many players where in the party (if any)?
- How much was the investment on the map?
- How much was the investment on the character?

Somebody has to ask...

It's like I show you the picture of a highway and then say: "I won't lie to you this is stupid. AF - and you wonder why this country is in shambles". Like what? the crack on the road? a pot hole? that's the explanation?

You simply didn't provide any data and I asked for it...

~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
Last edited by BlackMarshes212 on Apr 24, 2024, 9:52:17 PM
... I literally just showed you a fucking vod and a clip

My sessions were pure solo

Ben's sessions were pure solo

Stop it.

T17 - Torment Scarabs + Other scarabs you want

that's it that's the entire investment in order to do this type of farm you need full best in slot as you're literally doing 5-8 ghosted meats while spamming altars.

You can do a lower version of this if you wanted too obviously.

But you're getting on my paitence dude I've provided you the entire vod of fucking Ben and you still want data of WHAT? LMAO It's all in there dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 24, 2024, 9:52:07 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Spoiler
... I literally just showed you a fucking vod and a clip

My sessions were pure solo

Ben's sessions were pure solo

Stop it.

T17 - Torment Scarabs + Other scarabs you want

that's it that's the entire investment in order to do this type of farm you need full best in slot as you're literally doing 5-8 ghosted meats while spamming altars.

You can do a lower version of this if you wanted too obviously.

But you're getting on my paitence dude I've provided you the entire vod of fucking Ben and you still want data of WHAT? LMAO It's all in there dude.

1. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2127065314 = Nothing. Just his page with many videos that are 11 HOURS long.

2. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1c2o5f3/ben_vs_ghosted_meatsack_game_lags_on_loot/ = Nothing. Just a small clip of unidentified leather belts.

Did GGG suddenly change the unidentified leather belt pool? is there any information I may be missing? I don't see how unidentified belts = T0 unique belt. They can be anything and they usually are trash.
~
I would have an easier time believing an elaborate troll AI is at work, but then I remember this game attracts a wide variety of 'characters'
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I gave him enough stuff as I TYPED this I just gained a MB just now sold that shit lmao

MEAT FARM

OMEGALUL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
~
Everybody defines "stupid asfa" differently.

-You did indeed work for it, "160divs with a 3 month nullificationrate" is way more stupid than "4k Eurocoins with a 2%Inflationrate" for me personally, and the bold line is "having to work, in a game".

-Hovering over 400 Leatherbelts instead of Identifing them and getting exicted when the icon changes to the appropiate one reigns still supreme to having 5billion leatherbelts per screen.

-trying to turn this topic into a "ban all groupplay magicfindbonus while there is none involved" while there is a SSF option is ... stupid as fffff.

-trying to balance a virtual madeup economy, WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you guys ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Spoiler
Everybody defines "stupid asfa" differently.

-You did indeed work for it, "160divs with a 3 month nullificationrate" is way more stupid than "4k Eurocoins with a 2%Inflationrate" for me personally, and the bold line is "having to work, in a game".

-Hovering over 400 Leatherbelts instead of Identifing them and getting exicted when the icon changes to the appropiate one reigns still supreme to having 5billion leatherbelts per screen.

-trying to turn this topic into a "ban all groupplay magicfindbonus while there is none involved" while there is a SSF option is ... stupid as fffff.

-trying to balance a virtual madeup economy, WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you guys ^^

So far 3/3 posts I've challenged have been misinformation.

1. inventing information out of thin air, and perpetuation a deeply rooted misconception.
2. wearing trash equipment even a purely white body armor and complaining the league is trash because ACT8 is hard.
3. implying "unidentified leather belts" = T0 unique belts.

The "evidence" on this post for anyone not bored enough to scan through 11 god damn hours of BLEH... is this:

Before this league the common belief was that a "full best in slot" geared character running the top tier end game content (T16 then, T17 now) should never stop to pickup chaoses or check every "unidentified leather belt". It was considered a WASTE of time and investment of the juiced map.

So YEAH... I imagine that if for the first time in 14 years if you change the way players behave and everyone is now checking the items on the floor we will see MORE items in the marketplace.

You will eventually pickup more "headhunters" and "magebloods" if you don't filter them out and you start to pay attention to what they are. Because, before this patch most people where simply ignoring it. Why? The drop-rate was abysmal and the seconds it took to stare at the screen for MAYBE a mb/hh where best serve rolling a new map. At least that was the common belief.

Was it the smartest way to play? Was it adopted by 100% of players? Probably not, but nobody is arguing that.

If the drop-rate was demonstrably increased and all the "top players" complained about it. It would be the most petty and anti-competitive thing I have seen yet. Even more petty than this:

At least the marathon runners had to actually put blood, sweat, and tears to get to that point. Some of these "elite players" just take mommy's credit card.

Reference:
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Headhunter

---
THE WAY FORWARD on this post is to share some actual spreadsheets with drop-rates. SHOW US the drop rate was increased by a "stupid AF" amount.

Anything other than actual data is just a distraction. Or what this post has been so far: "Trust me bro".

---

Edit: I do have to add something... human brains are EXCEPTIONALLY great at identifying patterns. Also, their six-sense is amazing. That being said... once your spider-senses are tingling (pattern/intuition) you keep it to yourself or you share it with your buddies. It's bearly an hypothesis at this point, it's an idea. So, the next step is to actually test it, document it, use some actual math to determine if there is any truth to your spidey-senses. IF there is truth to it, then you post a video / spreadsheet. Think slipperyjim <3 Absolute legend.

Edit again!: Jesus, last edit I swear. Why do you have to test your ideas before sharing them with the public. Because some of us actually read and challenge outlandish things until the truth is revealed. In this case, the TOP-TIER map was being farmed with a person with best in slot everything and he was completely challenging commonly established patterns at that high level. If that behavior becomes widespread enough or the previously held notion of bad drop rates was changed, then it WOULD make an impact on the market. As it would be expected by such a drastic change.
~
Last edited by BlackMarshes212 on Apr 25, 2024, 8:50:54 AM
The unfiltered chaos orbs in font size 12 are acting sus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info