Concept Art - Necropolis Supporter Packs

Am I the only one disappointed that there are no elephants beneath the turtle? I am a huge Terry Pratchett fan. : )
Nice. Give us frontblink effects please
Less gimmicky armour sets please. Just give me a proper armour set with no extra effects. some steady glow max, no more glowing during x,y,z / raining garbage (literally, no flame), random voices from mtx that can't be turned off and so on. Cool to have every now and then but to have extra effects on every new set turns me off from buying and probably others as well.

P.S. Revert Sunder
Last edited by TeamNK on Apr 22, 2024, 11:33:09 PM
On a separate note but related... I do like the additional package that comes separate e.g., shaper finisher effect (Shaper farms are fun and it's more fun killing shaper with shaper finisher XD).
"
s0mbr wrote:
The packs are good, may be even ones of the best you guys ever made. But it would be so awesome to have an option to turn off the "voice" of some parts without muting all the dialogs in the game. Like Eldritch Pack's helmet... You know lol... Its very cool to listen its lines for the first 15 minutes. But when it keeps asking to feed it for hours... Dunno lol... Also why the other people have to hear all that? I mean Im trying to be "ethical gamer", like never bring the goblins to towns etc... but its so annoying to remove helmet's mtx every time I decide to heist for a couple hours... Please make an option to on/off the voicelines. Thank You :D

I have the same sentiment...

1) Goblin noises in town.
2) Painting the towns with that ring from MTX box.
3) Spawning mobs from the new Mystery box armour.
4) Other noises from MTX.
5) All other clutter.

These are becoming too much for the game and honestly with the removal of Oriath and the build up of clutter... Nobody wants to be in town ever anymore. Wish the game felt more social (apart from global, I truly wish people had a place to hangout in public spots of the game).
Last edited by TeamNK on Apr 22, 2024, 11:46:23 PM
love the Cosmic Turtle Hideout
nice
I tried saving some of the images and my anti-virus software is yelling at me that the files and the server itself is suspicious. Anyone else noticing this?
F concept art and focus on making t17s doable and profitable
Very nice !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info