Migration from Private League to Necropolis - Stash Missing

A bit over an hour ago, I migrated out of a private league into Necropolis with my character AramorTheMerrier (yes, I regret getting the name wrong...). My stash and guild stash initially appears to have not transferred, and some quest states were incorrect, such as Sanctum and Helena/hideout. I waited until now to see if it was just on a delay, but still have no access to my items. I did check to see if there were any hidden tabs, but don't see any. Do I just need to wait longer?
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2024, 6:17:28 PM
Did you "migrate all" or just the character?

Check the league migration button on the character selection screen, it looks like >>

If the private league has not actually ended, you might need to wait until it has.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
As xjjanie said,

Could you please try clicking the >> button next to "Create" from the character selection menu and let us know if this allows you to migrate the rest of your progress?

You do not have to wait for the private league to end.
Yes, this works. Sorry, it turns out I could do this all along. It was not very clear, generally, in my defense, but I ended up getting the answer on reddit shortly after posting this anyway. Thanks for your assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info