3.24.2 Hotfix 5

I see a lot of bots and parrots of streamers talking about fire res armour which was made in standard by recomb/ high level crafting. Fire res armour was not made in any league and there was not wide supply of those armours. 6 link 1 handers and shields, Kaom's goes against the core design of the game and is in league with 100's of supplies. It ruins the progression of the game and differences between 1 hand and two hand weapons. GGG would never allow this and anyone who loves POE will want these items removed and GGG should also put a warning that if anyone is caught wearing or using these items should be banned.

What it seems is a lot of dishonest and low cunning is going on. People have spent lots of money to try and hoard these items hoping to keep them, many people lack integrity and passion for the game and you can see it with a lot of the no supporter pack accounts, most likely bots, or new accounts trying to convince ggg to let them keep there items so they can RMT, and make profit.
Last edited by momonami5 on May 4, 2024, 3:51:27 PM
"
Deformingo wrote:

Where do you categorize me? Am I bannable too?

I categorize you as an average player who doesn't have to keep track of all things happening in PoE to play the game. You and people like you are the reason GGG will not ban anyone on this issue, because not everybody was trying to make "insane profits" on this

But many people in this thread somehow think that
- if you used the craft, you of course made multiple mirrors from it
- if you bought the bugged item you were going to dominate the ladder and probably would soon start mocking poor law-abiding players in global chat
- if you had even one ounce of fun while this was unfolding, you deserve permaban, IP ban, hardware ban and every other ban known to mankind
Last edited by natural183 on May 4, 2024, 3:53:17 PM
GGG took a long time to act, the right thing to do would be to rollback, but it's too late for that now.

Anything GGG does will displease part of the community.

There is no way to do anything fair at the moment we are in.

GGG informed that it will correct the items, but the BUG reached all leagues, will GGG look at all items from all players?

Now we just have to wait to see how and when it will be corrected...
Last edited by KUNZEJR on May 4, 2024, 3:53:38 PM
no comment
Last edited by Deformingo on May 5, 2024, 9:28:25 AM
Go on with the drama guys, i got monster energy and popcorn. Nothing anyone says will change anything, but here we are.

GOGOGO!
watching non-supporter arguing over this thread -> funny :D
best solution for this whole drama: make oversocketed items unusable
add a "cannot be equipped" and solved
whoever has them keeps them as relic of i was there and the rest dont cry about it for missing the whole game mechanic fail
all happy problem solved lets go ggg
"
Komscha wrote:
Go on with the drama guys, i got monster energy and popcorn. Nothing anyone says will change anything, but here we are.

Yes, I knew about the loophole at the time, and I could already anticipate fixing it, but my guild member borrowed the div from me, and I warned him over and over again that it wouldn't work, but my advice was completely ineffective, and for those who knowingly make a mistake, you know, they don't admit to mistakes.

Although I use translation
I'm just sharing my opinion to you
Because I also find it interesting
GGG can check my props record
I don't have any illegal equipment
or unlawful possession of records
Last edited by Grishrk on May 4, 2024, 6:32:46 PM
hoho this chatter.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-