ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Hi, sorry if the question has been said before, but do you have tried with a claw and the claw nodes who are better than the dagger nodes ?
Guys, i need your advices!

While eveling i felt myself like a god! i decided to try out DeadEye Lightning strike, but as soon as i gt to maps/=......t is a total disaster ... look my char, give as many advices as u can, will much appreciate! right now i;m aiming at tombfist, still need some currency..i could try out thunderfists but not sure if it help me grantly....Also feel mana problems but don;t wanna use mana flask(if u know what i mean)
Last edited by gravedigga19 on Aug 9, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
Hi and thanks for this greate build. I have a little problem when i try to fight with shaper, he always kills me with one shoot. Can you give me some advices please?

My Build :

My tree is :

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBX0FtQceCC4M8g5ID6sPxBEvEYERlhLxFqoWvxcmGY4Z1xqNHYMi6iP2JIsknST9JpUqCysKLOEtTS9yMFswcTB8MgE31DpCO3w90T7PQdBHBklRSn1LeE2SUUdVS1b6WyZd8mHiYetiWmKsY6dnoGuQbAhsjHBScFZ313j5elN6hH11feN-3X8rf8Z_-4TFh3aJ04w2jX2NuY2_kyeVLpoTmyabjZu1naqhL6KjpcusZqyXrTOyGbTFuMq5Pr3mvorC7MM6yNzN6s960K3TftQj2Hbb1Nvn3UbdqOOf51To1u0_7YPuDu968NXxiv1u_rr_3g==?accountName=gherasimC&characterName=DeceSMfers

And Path of Building Pastebin

https://pastebin.com/ibdfLycc

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by gherasimC on Aug 17, 2018, 5:33:08 AM
Sorry for late replies:
@Gravedigga - Deadeye is a pure offensive class and doesn't give you defense like Raider can. You needed to get more life on your items and consider using a shield as well. You had mana problems because you were using Soul Catcher flask which stops you from gaining mana

@gherasimC - Shaper autoattacks are killing you? Yes he hits very hard, this why I don't fight these bosses in melee on this build. I always fight from range and you can dodge all his other stuff easily with Whirling Blades. If you still having a lot of trouble try going for Veil path for more spell dodge. I'll have to make a new Shaper video and an Uber Elder video when I get around to it because quite a few things have changed since that old Shaper video I posted.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 30, 2018, 4:18:14 AM
Has anyone been playing this in delve? Herald of Purity and Aul's Uprising (maybe if you can get aspect of the cat or something to make use of your freed up mana) look interesting. 30% weapon quality will be nice, but i think it's only for rares from delves
Last edited by Zelniq on Sep 2, 2018, 7:39:15 AM
Hi bud that's a good idea to go with Aul's Uprising and then add Aspect of the Cat. You can also try Anger too.

About Champion - yes he's quite powerful. I don't feel he is balanced correctly as that kind of class should not have that much offense and defense combined. He would give you more DPS on this build than a Raider if you can maintain frenzy charges with Blood Rage - mainly becuase 100% chance to hit, Adrenalin, and Taunt extra damage taken are just too good. He's extremely powerful for the phys builds that can take advantage of the phys stat sticks since they don't need Lycosidae to get 100% chance to hit. As LS uses all weapons we unfortunately cannot abuse stat sticks. But Champion would be very good for something like a 2H sword LS crit build, so you can still get 100% accuracy, good damage, and add a good chest like Kaom's for high HP while staying range.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 2, 2018, 8:25:43 AM
Hello Ceryneian and everyone. I always wanted to play a LS build so im trying right now.

I've a question regards the links gems, im felling that Arc + CWDT + CoH + Proj Weak doesnt work. It trigger the Arc but wont curse anyone, which is strange, i dont know if GGG patched something that prevent that combo.
@Ceryneian Thanks for your advices. I beat him, the problem was my play stile not the build, i learned the mechanism and how to dodge the spells with my Whirling Blades.

So my final Build is

Spoiler

For boots i use:

Spoiler

and

Spoiler

Thanks a lot, it's a very useful guide, and it's a fun build.
"
jackcabral90 wrote:
Hello Ceryneian and everyone. I always wanted to play a LS build so im trying right now.

I've a question regards the links gems, im felling that Arc + CWDT + CoH + Proj Weak doesnt work. It trigger the Arc but wont curse anyone, which is strange, i dont know if GGG patched something that prevent that combo.

What level is your PW curse and what level is your CWDT? I think you PW curse is too low so it is being supported by both CWDT and COH - you need to increase the level of PW so that is not supported by CWDT and only by COH. If you take off COH and u see CWDT is still procc'ing PW, then the above should fix it.
"
gherasimC wrote:
@Ceryneian Thanks for your advices. I beat him, the problem was my play stile not the build, i learned the mechanism and how to dodge the spells with my Whirling Blades.

So my final Build is

Spoiler

For boots i use:

Spoiler

and

Spoiler

Thanks a lot, it's a very useful guide, and it's a fun build.

Thanks bud, great gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info