Arachnofobia

A champion with "Allies resist elemental damage".
Plus a champion with "Allies deal substantial physical damage"
Plus hard to the core boss with it's chaos damage shooting from the back of his army.
Plus about 20 flicker striking spiders.

And above all of it

A champion with "Other allies cannot die".

All in one tiny room.

Without a single grace period second while entering there.

[pankovoice]Siriously? My god, siriously?[/pankovoice]

http://imgur.com/a/Kb9tH

IGN @Ostropalca
WTS
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Hahahahaha
IGN @Ostropalca
I had the same issue, zone into a room on top of 4 champions with auras and a boss with magic spider babies, and additional map mods blanketed on top. It's a great place to die, grace wouldn't of saved me regardless (and it didn't the time I tried entering through a portal; died about a millisecond after i broke grace to cast arctic armour).
Last edited by gummisaurus on Sep 1, 2013, 6:48:00 PM
So was there no room to maneuver. Like get the hell outta there and find an ajoining area to clear, then work on clearing that welcoming committee.
I had a faster attacks pack, wooo it sucked bad lol.
I ran it 15 min after they patched it in. Same champions. Immediately made thread. Got called a nub with a poor build. It all comes down to those auras. You get the wrong ones, you are toast. I won't run it anymore, risk v reward = not worth it.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
reboticon wrote:
I won't run it anymore, risk v reward = not worth it.

Exactly, but it shouldn't work like this.
IGN @Ostropalca
Just go in with someone who uses dominating blow easiest kill ever on that boss the minions do the killing for you. although 3 times i almost died :p
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info