State of Exile Episode 5: Meeta Chris Wilson!

"
RoyalStar wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
"
RoyalStar wrote:
what is the state of

1) snapshot in map
2) respec in map
3) legacy & Economy in standard
4) Game made for 0,1% of active people
5) Boring end game that doesn't reward legit players and his skill

All of those have already been answered(minus the passive aggressive last few).

finally, what is the answer?

you do realise that their intention is not to crucify christ wilson during the podcast?

Troll questions like yours wont even be considered.

1-2: they've said recently that they are fine with it since the game allows it. They are working on fixing it but will take time untill then: all is fair game.

3. SC is the graveyard of everything...chars go there to die. What do you expect? a fresh economy?

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Can you guys ask him why are the fire and lightning particles are so heavy and result in such framedrops and is there something that they can do to fix it?
"
andkamen wrote:

you do realise that their intention is not to crucify christ wilson during the podcast?

then it won't be worth watching and might as well not happen in the first place.
Who gives a fsck about all these safe, brown nosing questions.

We've asked the questions that need to be asked plenty of times already. If they don't answer it in this forum, they never will.

Here's a real question:
- The economy is pretty much shit + rmt. Everybody who wants to hack and bot, can do so. Accuracy as a stat is pointless. Why don't you give up this fantasy and simply use the desync fixes that other games are using so we can actually play the game in a half decent way.

- You think people want a more hardcore game. An empty invasion league pretty much points out that you are wrong. Completely wrong. Can we finally start turning this into a real game with a normal 40-100 XP curve and no gearwalls?

- Can we finally get rid of all these delaying tactics. Potions on a timer, having to slot and jewel every piece of fscking gear. Make slots adhere to the character. If you achieve 6 linked slots on 6 characters, it becomes account bound for all future characters.

- Your skills don't actually feel different. Endgame is basically "lasorz, pew pew". On everything. Every.. bloody.. thing. When can we expect some diversity. Where choices matter.

- Party play is shit. Desync, lag and shitty xp/loot make grouping not worth it. When will this get fixed.

- Endgame maps with more modifiers don't qualify as fun endgame. All it does is put up another gearwall so my numbers have to be higher than other numbers, yet again.

- Loot is shit as well. We don't want RNG, we want a certain level of control over our crafting. Low quality runewords like stealth were a nice example of this. When will this happen?

- Can we finally get rid of the "every advantage needs a disadvantage" bs? We're not into BDSM, we don't like a little pain with our pleasure. All it does is make perfectly good wine taste like ass.

- Can we get rid of rarity and quantity? 2 most shit mechanics in the game.

- Can you merge ambush and standard league without nerfing anything? I'd like to take advantage of all the benefits ambush has to offer, but rerolling a toon is boring. Playing the safe builds to level up initially is boring. It's really, really fucking boring.

- Actually, can we get rid of legacy uniques and nerfing in general? You're allowed to balance the game once a year. That's it. The economy is a joke anyway. Racing is pointless anyway. Can't we just have some fun?

- Instead of act 4, can you just make act 1-3 not play like a slideshow?

There, and now we wait until <edited by support>. Because of some made up reason.
Because we're not allowed to ask real questions these days.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:

then it won't be worth watching and might as well not happen in the first place.
Who gives a fsck about all these safe, brown nosing questions.

We've asked the questions that need to be asked plenty of times already. If they don't answer it in this forum, they never will.

Here's a real question:

stoped reading after the second passive-agressive "finally..."
Honestly, i dont even know if you are serious or just trolling...

Question for Chris:
Why dont you give us an option to tune down the particle-effects? Fire Storm is cool and strong. but nobody uses it because it clutters the screen. (Or maybe some thoughts about the general "CoC / Spamm-casting" issues)
"
RoyalStar wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
"
RoyalStar wrote:
what is the state of

1) snapshot in map
2) respec in map
3) legacy & Economy in standard
4) Game made for 0,1% of active people
5) Boring end game that doesn't reward legit players and his skill

All of those have already been answered(minus the passive aggressive last few).

finally, what is the answer?

They have said they want to fix all forms of snapshotting.

This was the latest post on the topic of snapshotting(from a few days ago)

"
I don't really want to comment on snapshotting in a negative way until it is fixed. I do want to see snapshotting not happen, but its not an easy fix. It is likely there should be some sort of solution in 1.2.0, but I can't really promise it. When the change happens its unlikely to be in a small patch, because of the number of players it affects.

I don't have an issue with people using the mechanics as they are available. I like that players like Havoc don't need to second guess which mechanics are OK, and which aren't, and gets to get on with doing complex interesting shit like killing Uber Atziri.

Podcast is today! Don't miss out!
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
Podcast is today! Don't miss out!

Yeah.... I don't know man if I want to waste a single minute of my life to listen this and that about act 4 while the two main reasons why I stopped to play are desynch and the superboredom endgame.
It is clear, that if they didnt fixed desynch for two years ( thats when I started to play ) they have no idea how to fix it now, tomorrow in a month or even in a year. It wont be fixed.

So yeah.... what can I hear so interesting in that interview ? Thats right. Nothing.
Please ask questions beyond the typical fluff bs, ty.
I'd ask about act IV and plans for private leagues. Be nice to put the ol' "ten acts" myth to rest.
Hype, will definitely watch!

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info