[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

My bad, was trying to use 2 of them (clear mind).
Get that when you play multiple characters, back to the drawing board.

I'm going to try this build in the upcoming league to see how it goes, now i'm running the 2 hander tanky infernal blow marauder (LNB build also).
Dude i just want to thank you for your enormous work you are putting into these awesome builds. For a noob like me it is really helpful, so i dont need to experiment, i can only learn this game from these builds.
Much obliged and appreciated :) Thanks.
Yes thank you LNB for your greate build. I used it in perandus and I had superfun even though my totemdps is not even near yours.

Thank u!

Cheers!
Hi and thanks for the build guide, lvl 77 and starting to look good. Wondering if "soul mantle spidersilk robe" is better than "infernal mantle"?
I'm way too old to even try to work out the benefits of 1 extra totem v the totem's reduced damage output. Also that random lvl20 curse applied when a totem dies is a bit of a worry.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi and thanks for the build guide, lvl 77 and starting to look good. Wondering if "soul mantle spidersilk robe" is better than "infernal mantle"?
I'm way too old to even try to work out the benefits of 1 extra totem v the totem's reduced damage output. Also that random lvl20 curse applied when a totem dies is a bit of a worry.
Thanks.
No, it is not. Besides, Lioneyes Vision is way better than Infernal Mantle.
"

Really? Is it because of the strong defence? But most of the mods on it are useless for the build though? The pierce which doesn't do anything for flame totem, the mana leach when we are already blood magic, and of course the increased self pierce chance.

Why do you think it is better? Curious.
"
"

Really? Is it because of the strong defence? But most of the mods on it are useless for the build though? The pierce which doesn't do anything for flame totem, the mana leach when we are already blood magic, and of course the increased self pierce chance.

I will re post my test (page 108 - Posted by Durish on April 16, 2016 2:40 PM)

"
Durish wrote:
I today change my Infernal Mantle 6l 34% for a Lioneye´s Vision 6l, my numbers...

Infernal
Totem DPS: 43.171
Armor: 9.003
Life: 5.528

Lioneye´s
Totem DPS: 46.631
Armor: 14.185
Life: 5.792

Resume Lioneye´s give me 3.460 dps, 5.182 armor and more 264 HP.
Last edited by Durish on May 29, 2016, 7:26:59 AM
"
Durish wrote:
"
"

I will re post my test (page 108 - Posted by Durish on April 16, 2016 2:40 PM)

"
Durish wrote:
I today change my Infernal Mantle 6l 34% for a Lioneye´s Vision 6l, my numbers...

Infernal
Totem DPS: 43.171
Armor: 9.003
Life: 5.528

Lioneye´s
Totem DPS: 46.631
Armor: 14.185
Life: 5.792

Resume Lioneye´s give me 3.460 dps, 5.182 armor and more 264 HP.

A portion of the damage with infernal mantle is chaos damage which may or may not be better depending on what you are fightning. It can be helpful versus enemies with energy shield like the boss in the unique strand map.
Full text here here.

"
Qarl wrote:
This manifesto post outlines the balance changes in 2.3.0. Full patch notes will be released next week, so the changes outlined here are subject to change.

Core Systems Changes
Chaos conversion has been reduced in effectiveness. This only appears on a few items, but is a system change rather than just a change to those items. As such the items affected will not have legacy versions with old values. We have made sure these items display the correct new effective value however. The values of chaos conversion on Voltaxic Rift, Infernal Mantle and Consuming Dark uniques have been reduced to be 60% of their prior value.
I want to thank you for this awesome build.. Its way more effective than i expected..
I tried to do atziri for first time with half finished build (5link,not maxed gems,no jewels)
and i did it without many problems...
Keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info