[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

UPDATED for 2.3

With the changes to some of the chieftain nodes and us now being able to obtain 8 points we now chose Death's Fury and Sun's Light instead of Forest's Strength and War's Herald. This means that we lose a bit of armor, resistances and our totems ability to taunt, but we instead gain 10% fire penetration, totems can now leech for us (unto our character) and we no longer need to manually cast enduring cry for endurance charges as Sun's Light now automate this process.

So instead of running enduring cry in your setup I have added Molten Strike level 14.

Overall some nice changes for this build.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Jun 3, 2016, 9:22:01 AM
"
UPDATED for 2.3

With the changes to some of the chieftain nodes and us now being able to obtain 8 points we now chose Death's Fury and Sun's Light instead of Forest's Strength and War's Herald. This means that we lose a bit of armor, resistances and our totems ability to taunt, but we instead gain 10% fire penetration, totems can now leech for us (unto our character) and we no longer need to manually cast enduring cry for endurance charges as Sun's Light now automate this process.

So instead of running enduring cry in your setup I have added Molten Strike level 14.

I am assuming you mean Molten Shell, yes?
Molten Strike on a cwdt seems strange, to me.
I'm playing RPG's, MMOs, Hack and Slays like this since DII Vanilla and i like those Games very much. I'M new to PoE (about 50hrs I think). Some testing and 2 Chars to Level 40 one time through the general game.

This build here vs [2.3 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC Viable]
and I must say this is really, really nice for beginner. It carries very well (don't testet Curel / Merciless). I don't like that gameplay that not myself but my minions do the damage but if you play it, it becomes very comfortable.
The first low levels with Fire Totem is like chewing gum, bit it comes and comes.

Thank you LNB for this Guide. This build will be my first Char in PoE which I want to take to the Maxx and start overall and in Prophecy. Thank you!

I will come back with a range of questions while playing for a bit mor experience!
"
Sigg1981 wrote:
"
UPDATED for 2.3

I am assuming you mean Molten Shell, yes?
Molten Strike on a cwdt seems strange, to me.

Ahh yea my bad. Molten Shell of course :)
Thanks for the cheap, enlightening guides lifting, I have perhaps missed something but elemental focus in your damage setup doesn't allow you to apply ignite so wouldn't you lose out on the endurance charges from Ramako, Suns light?
"
Fuzzymonster wrote:
Thanks for the cheap, enlightening guides lifting, I have perhaps missed something but elemental focus in your damage setup doesn't allow you to apply ignite so wouldn't you lose out on the endurance charges from Ramako, Suns light?

You are completely right, I forgot to change that when I updated the build. I'll do that now - thanks :)

Is this more damage vs an incinerate dual totem build?
Hey,
What flask are you recomending ?
Greetings.
First things first,conrats for the great guide,it has been really really fun to play and perfectly stable.
As for the new ascedancy points,I was wondering if it's viable to go for Hinekora and Tukohama and keep the enduring cry.Any thoughts?
Also,with the chaos conversion nerfs is the mantle still viable?
My apologies if I missed it, but is there a recommendation regarding 20% gems? Not sure which ones need to be 20% and which ones I can pass on.

Also do you have a particular flask set up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info