Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Wanted to say THANKS for the guide :D, used the build for the 1m SC, 4/4 :D.
Gear at 80

Stats : Around 3700 hp,800 mana unreserved, and around 7700 dps without charges, with lvl 17/18 gems.

"
JuicedG wrote:
I have no clue why I've never tried arc, I love it so much. I like your new try a lot to, more life <3

Just one more question I came up with, what about vaal stormcall? I've never tried it on hardcore and I'm assuming ele reflect is going to be problematic? But it just destroys entire screens and is up again after every big pack.

I used vaal storm call in a 3l with conc. effect+light pen and oneshoted most rares, helps alot for bosses too.
Btw one thing that i loved was using vaal summon skeletons, meat shields opie OP!, they carry for the hard bosses like brutus/kole and such, that can oneshot you if you dont have your CoD and some hp nodes yet.

Hi I'm playing 1month league atm . ANd with that gear (above) I have only 34% crit chance (without charges). Is it ok? Or should I change (add) something to improve it? I've taken all the crit nodes from your tree (excepting dual-weilding ones).
1 month softcore gear: 3/4 challenges done!4,2k life 81 lvl

The build worked great!Thnx mate!My next upgrade will be doryanis lightning belt + i found maligaros (only change i made was not taking dark arts wheel and took the lightning damage nodes first because i have found a good shield at the start of the game) But a really great build Enki!And good Survivability!
Thanks for the guide - been playing it in the 1m race as well, currently lvl 68 and enjoying it a lot.
I now have 1ex to spend and would like to get opinions on which item would have the best impact for the money. I guess with current prices, its either a (at max 4L and plus a couple of chaos or something) COD or Maligaros. I'm leaning towards Maligaros and buying a random 5L ES chest, but not sure how important COD might become in higher maps...? My goal is to get to lvl 80 only.
Thanks for any input! :)

Edit more info: I play SC, and wear no uniques at this point. Sitting at 3,2k life and about 4k dps without charges and a 4L.

Last edited by NicNulty on Apr 1, 2015, 10:11:14 AM
"
tkbowned wrote:
Wanted to say THANKS for the guide :D, used the build for the 1m SC, 4/4 :D.
Gear at 80

Stats : Around 3700 hp,800 mana unreserved, and around 7700 dps without charges, with lvl 17/18 gems.

"
JuicedG wrote:
I have no clue why I've never tried arc, I love it so much. I like your new try a lot to, more life <3

Just one more question I came up with, what about vaal stormcall? I've never tried it on hardcore and I'm assuming ele reflect is going to be problematic? But it just destroys entire screens and is up again after every big pack.

I used vaal storm call in a 3l with conc. effect+light pen and oneshoted most rares, helps alot for bosses too.
Btw one thing that i loved was using vaal summon skeletons, meat shields opie OP!, they carry for the hard bosses like brutus/kole and such, that can oneshot you if you dont have your CoD and some hp nodes yet.

Hey if you don't mind me asking, which one of the unique bosses did you kill?
Still unsure which one I should go for. Kinda thinking Atziri might be the most easily available one, simply because a set of fragments should still be cheaper than a Shrine Map, but I have never done Atziri before, and was wondering what kinda stats she requires, apart from maxed resistances.
Paid 8c for atziri kill, i think the easiest one would be Piety.
Yeah I was thinking about doing that, and I probably am going to, if I haven't gotten the challenge shortly before the league ends, but still, I kinda wanna try myself first, but I don't wanna go in uprepared.
Would 4k health and 7k dps without charges suffice for Atziri or is that way too low? Just so I have a ballpark what stats I need to aim for.
"
Nargrimm wrote:
Yeah I was thinking about doing that, and I probably am going to, if I haven't gotten the challenge shortly before the league ends, but still, I kinda wanna try myself first, but I don't wanna go in uprepared.
Would 4k health and 7k dps without charges suffice for Atziri or is that way too low? Just so I have a ballpark what stats I need to aim for.

Atziri fight is based a lot on your knowledge of the area

i would recommend that you look at some videos of the map if you are doing atziri for the first time.
also for the actual atziri fight you must have over capped fire and lightning res to not die to flame blasts and the stormcalls(they have penetration)

for the trio fight you should have some sort of phys damage mitigation.

for the vaals the trick is to try to kill them both at the same time.
another quesion: I finally found empower. Should I corrupt it now? have a 5 L chest but im still using life leech since I skipped the Catalysts and went for spellcrit wands directly.

Thx in advance!

EDIT: and when can I apply the 1% of lightning dmg leeched as life stat to wands? is it with level 8 elreon?
Last edited by Xardas1988 on Apr 2, 2015, 5:44:03 AM
"
fakeThranduil wrote:
"
Nargrimm wrote:

Atziri fight is based a lot on your knowledge of the area

i would recommend that you look at some videos of the map if you are doing atziri for the first time.
also for the actual atziri fight you must have over capped fire and lightning res to not die to flame blasts and the stormcalls(they have penetration)

for the trio fight you should have some sort of phys damage mitigation.

for the vaals the trick is to try to kill them both at the same time.

Thank you man. I actually just found a Death and Taxes map, so I might be going for that boss kill, but I'm gonna keep your advice in mind, should that not work out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info