Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Looking at the nerf to Mistress of Sacrifice, I can't see how that will be a good choice going forward. I mean, 50% effect? That's going to leave us very vulnerable. Elementalist might end up being the "safer" choice. We'll see when the patch notes drop, eh?
"
irampage107 wrote:
Hey man, I like this guide, its very detailed. Really good for beginners like me (started a week ago). I made an SRS witch but I find it boring (probably because I'm not building her right). Anyways, would you still recommend this build as a starter for the upcoming Bestiary league? And oh btw, why necromancer for ascendancy and not elementalist instead? (I'm not sure if you have explained it on the guide somewhere).

The guide is indeed detailed but you didnt read it.
Necro was used because of spell called Bone Offering which provide you significant boost to your block chance which is the main defense of this build.

But hold on with decisions. Offering buff from necro ascendency is nerfed for 3.2 down to 50% as i wrote.

"
SurrealSadi wrote:
Looking at the nerf to Mistress of Sacrifice, I can't see how that will be a good choice going forward. I mean, 50% effect? That's going to leave us very vulnerable. Elementalist might end up being the "safer" choice. We'll see when the patch notes drop, eh?

I see it in the same way. GEt rid of reflect and that life leech looks good. Unfortunatly it's still not super strong :/ and we have to figure out some sort defense when we lose block chance from Bone Offering.
Last edited by Nargoron on Feb 27, 2018, 4:19:34 AM
"
Nargoron wrote:
"
irampage107 wrote:
Hey man, I like this guide, its very detailed. Really good for beginners like me (started a week ago). I made an SRS witch but I find it boring (probably because I'm not building her right). Anyways, would you still recommend this build as a starter for the upcoming Bestiary league? And oh btw, why necromancer for ascendancy and not elementalist instead? (I'm not sure if you have explained it on the guide somewhere).

The guide is indeed detailed but you didnt read it.
Necro was used because of spell called Bone Offering which provide you significant boost to your block chance which is the main defense of this build.

But hold on with decisions. Offering buff from necro ascendency is nerfed for 3.2 down to 50% as i wrote.

So do you think this build wont be viable anymore with the necromancer changes? btw im irampage107. I just figured out that i can link my steam account here lol. Sorry, Im a beginner and have below average knowledge of this game.
can be deleted.
Last edited by lkwpeter on Feb 27, 2018, 1:43:57 PM
rumi's concoction?
This build will remain viable next league with a few changes. I've predicted the Necro self-Offering nerf for a while now and already started thinking of different setups to make up for the loss.

I'm currently undecided between Elementalist and Occultist, both have their pros and cons and none has fully convinced me yet. Let's see what patchnotes say.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the build! I'm gonna try a variant this league using Ascendant with necro + trickster/whatever and Rumi's
I'm going to miss how easy it was to Bone Offer with Kitavas.
I'm probably gonna try occultist, seems to give some good chaos damage and curse utility as well as some protection.

Anyone know how Zealot's Oath would interract with "cannot be stunned while you have energy shield"?
Is the constant regen actually keeping you above 0 ES and giving you stun immunity?
Guess it's time to change into Elementalist? Herald of Thunder (25% penetration), reflect-proof, minor ele leech against nerfed offering.
Last edited by Gosen on Feb 28, 2018, 6:36:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info