Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

del
"
Enki91 wrote:
@tntultra: Being able to freeze a pack of mobs, even if just for a splitsecond until arc chains back and kills them, can greatly increase your survivability against many ranged/charging/leaping mobs.
The biggest impact is noticeable on porcupines - their on-death spikes can get insanely dangerous when killed in a pack in high lvl maps. When you freeze them, they simply shatter and won't trigger the spikes at all.

Thx for reply.
I just dropped this insane wand

(3 t1, critmulti, perfect catarina roll also) so i wonder - does this dmg apply to call of the brotherhood cold dmg?
And also my question was not about the mechanic, but more about passive tree optimization for CotB.
Drop MoM, some mana regen nodes maybe? I'm not sure, but i feel MoM doesnt increase survivability that much anyway.
hi,

I change my 2 wands for 2x doryani catalyst and now i have 10 k in town and 12894 witch auras :) i change life leech to added lightning damage and my witch is super :) thanks for the build :)
Hi ,

Came back following the Awakening release after a long break.
I'm trying to make this build work for me and so far its fun:)
Having a hard time with single target bosses, mainly act4 and level 72+ maps

can you give me some advice regarding my choice of gear?
how can i get better with a 4-5 exalted orb budget?

Last edited by megazordor on Jul 25, 2015, 6:08:05 PM
@tntultra: Yes, the cold dmg% applies to the converted part of damage. I haven't done an optimized CotB tree yet, and if i'd do, it would probably be worked around Volls Protector and hybrid life/es.

@megazordor: Do not use Three Dragons, you lose damage by not being able to shock anymore.
Switch your wands first for something with 10%+ cast speed and 80%+ spell damage, then get boots with movement speed and rings with life/mana regen and resistances. If you still got some currency left, look for an amulet with atleast crit multi, life, mana regen. That should boost your DPS by a good amount and also give you more survivability.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey Enki.

What would you change in your optimize CotB Build?
Is it possible to make a section in your guide for the CotB? Lik build, gems maybe gear?
Thanks a lot!
hello, love your build, great job on this thread. I was wondering if you could have a look at my gear and tell me what i could improve. My dps is pretty ok, only problem im having is at some bosses, but i lack surviveablity alot i think, reflect packs are 100% death and uniques with high burst dmg almost also guaranty a death. I was also wondering if i could use immportal setup instead of golem for more defense, what do you think ? thanks alot
@Psycee: Haven't worked a fully optimized CotB out yet and will most likely not do that. When briefly testing things on my Standard spec, lightning damage/spell damage is still more worth it than cold damage, as the first two increase shock and freeze duration as opposed to only freeze duration.
So one thing you could do is exchanging the witch starting cast speed for spell damage, another option would be taking Lightning & Frost Walker in exchange for some crit or jewel slots.

@celestin_17: Your gear looks good, only your chest got a pretty low life roll. If you got enough scour/alch saved up, you could try to hit some better life roll with resistances.

I see you're missing the flask nodes, those are really important to survive reflect and physical damage.
I think i'll move them up in priority on the leveling trees.

Instead of a Golem you could use CwDt - Immortal Call - Flame Totem - Blind. CwDt can't trigger totems so you can level FT all the way up to 20, it will give more reliable blinding plus some extra damage, but you have to recast it all the time.
twitch.tv/enki91

Would it be worth using this for the crit? Looks pretty tasty to me but Idk...
"
honerpro wrote:

Would it be worth using this for the crit? Looks pretty tasty to me but Idk...

Nope, it would really only give you 11% crit chance. The other two affixes are due to their wording exclusive to weapons (attacks) and will not affect spells.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info