Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Zelciah: Hey there, awesome you enjoy this and also great pointers that especially newer players should read. Thanks for that!

Lightning Pen will in all cases be better than Inc Crit Strikes, as penetration is a more multiplier, which gets especially effective against high resistant enemies.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for reply @Enki91
Also I have one more question.
Why tehre is no chaos resistance in any items? I checked also items of @Zelciah and he also has no chaos resi. Is it useless in our build? Or am I missing something in passive tree?
#Edit
Actually I'm dying pretty much.. It means there is something wrong with my gear or play style? I get 1shotted by some bosses, instant, without chance to dodge and heal etc.
Last edited by gabarunes on Aug 10, 2015, 1:02:42 PM
@gabarunes: Chaos res is useful, but not mandatory. If you can get chaos res without hindering getting all other, mandatory stats you should get it.

Many bosses have pretty overtuned damage, mostly physical. A Granite Flask of Iron Skin would already help in this situation. Also physically evading their attacks if you can, taking no damage at all is still the best defense.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Zelciah: Thanks for sharing your experience with us new players and for contributing to the witch crit arc community Enki91 is building.

So how do you folks handle the Vorici missions?

I love the carnage Arc unleashes, except on Vorici missions. It's like bringing a fully auto shotgun to assassinate a mafia boss who is reading Dora the Explorer to kindergarteners on Bring Your Daddy to School day.

What I've been doing is unsummoning my golem. Then I remove Spell Echo, Lightning Pen, and PCoC. I inch towards the target, trying to agro only the boss or the guards, depending on the mission. Then I kite and use Decoy Totem to herd them where I want them.

It's slow, but it works. It's a fun challenge, but I'm wondering how you other folks do it.

Another tip, for Haku missions: remove Frost Wall. The wall will often block you when you try to flee with the spirit. If you teleport past the wall, you will drop the spirit. I can't count how many times I've made it back to Haku only to realize I left the spirit behind.
Last edited by MyopicJoe on Aug 10, 2015, 3:08:46 PM
Hey, thanks for this great guide again. I checked in maybe like a week or two ago and I finally gathered some currency to refresh some of my equips. Can I get another gear evaluation if you have the time and let me know which gear should I update or any little quirk that will help me out.

I'm currently trying to find a Call of the Brotherhood and gathering alts to roll my flasks (The alts i used already without getting what I need is no joke.) Perhaps looking for a flask for sale is the way to go in this department as well lol.

My arc character is ReepInPeaceShanky
"
kingkactuar wrote:
gathering alts to roll my flasks (The alts i used already without getting what I need is no joke.) Perhaps looking for a flask for sale is the way to go in this department as well lol.

Haha, yeah, the flasks can be annoying. The worst is when you finally get the affixes you want and then realizing you forgot to quality the flask when it was still normal. Doh!

One trick I learned works for the Quicksilver flask. If you want Surgeon's + Adrenaline, make sure you use an iLvl 8 flask. It's the minimum iLvl that will give you those affixes while avoiding about 1/3rd of the higher affixes. I've had luck farming them on Normal "The Climb" zone. Good luck with the flasks.
Just upgraded to the CotB setup. Gotta fix my resists(65%fire) but everything is working well. Been following this guide since the beginning and I have been enjoying it tremendously. Thanks!
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Tks for your guild. Can i use Voll's Protector and remove Power Charge on Crit?
Hey All !

Once again Enki, thank you so much for this build, I have so much fun with it, it's like a freezing arc destroying everything !

I am trying some new thing on it, on "mini" map like 70, I switched life Leech by Iron Will to try if the dps worse anything, seems nice but my gem is low level right now.

I let my Immortal call and switch it for another Warlord's on my CwDT gems, really nice for survival !

Now I am looking for some IIR, I put it on my 5L instead of light pen but don't know if it really is a good idea... Any clue to get more hight level item :P

Another thing is that as we don't have much armor or evas I focused in getting more ES in order to get a "life" pool bigger, it really works well for survive ! (the better is still to be carefull and not getting in big physical pack mob ahaha)

@MyopicJoe for me I don't have much problem, some times Ieven let the golem do it in order not to kill everythign, but the word here is to play wisely and place yourself to get only what you need (boss or bodyguard).

In anyway thank you everyone for your share and don't hesitate to contact me IG :P

Bye !
Hi Enki,
absolutely great guide. I started POE in April with a Tornado Ranger, the guide said cheap to build, but around 60 it was getting hard. With 2.0 I started with your guide in Warbands and it's just awesome. Again I'm around 60 and with just ~20 chaos spent my witch is like a hot knife in butter. I got an 5 link for Pcoc and before I was running HoT+CoH+AM and only this upgrade was worth the chaoses. Now you changed the gems a bit and I was wondering why I need Cotb for this CoH setup. Some pages before you recommended for poor casuals like me that a three dragons would do the job also, so I got one and still have to test the setup (perhaps add that to item section?). I assume that I need Whispers of Doom passive to get the full potential, so for now shall I use Poachers or Warlords?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info