Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@MyopicJoe : I have 3.5 casts per second , and yeah its not hard to maintain charges or building them up, but a higher crit rate wouldn't hurt.
@thyshaw: yeah, it does help up your DPS. and the downside with faster cast rate is you need the mana regen to keep up with it.
Just a fun thing i discovered, if you have enlighten lvl 3, lots of mana and mana regen you can switch clarity to wrath for some insane dps. With vaal haste, rallying cry and 5 power charges im reaching 48k tool tip damage. Keep in mind that this will make you a glass cannon because of low mana for mom (300 for me) so i recommend also having good resists and life before trying this, but its fun because i can 1 hit kill 75 map monsters.
Last edited by celestin_17 on Aug 13, 2015, 4:05:04 AM
Just swapped out my Doryani's for

I'm at 850 unreserved mana, 200 regen, 3350 hp/600 ES, capped res, 17-21k DPS with charges at level 83. Basically following your guide down to the last detail, and everything is going SMOOTH.

Wondering where I should go from here. Maligaro's? Save for a 6L(if so which one do you recommend for me?) Get even better wands? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for this amazing guide. This is the first character I ever took serious and what got me (finally) into POE hardcore :)
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Last edited by Caelsora on Aug 13, 2015, 5:18:01 AM
How this build works with 6L Pledge of Hands? Plannin to buy that.
"
juseq wrote:
How this build works with 6L Pledge of Hands? Plannin to buy that.

"
Enki91 wrote:
Q: Why don't you include Pledge of Hands in your guide?
A: Pledge of Hands is proven to be a good weapon for Arc, but i've decided against including it in this guide. It requires a different passive tree with less mana and more crit/dex/cast speed investment, and still is worse in terms of crit and cast speed compared to a good set of wands.
A different tree for an optional piece of gear would also just confuse newer players and thus has no place in my easy-to-upgrade concept of this guide.
If you want to use Pledge of Hands, please look for a different guide.
Guides(old, not updated)
im still debating if i should buy a taste of hate, its pretty expensive atm the moment, is it worth it or should i wait until the price goes down.
@UhYuuki: One option to consider is collecting The Hunger divination cards. I don't see any on poetrade, but you could farm them (you need 9)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hunger

@Caelsora: Congrats on the new gear! Great stats. How's your resistances? If you get MoM on your passive tree and if you have enough mana regen without your Cloak of Defiance, perhaps you can replace it with a 6L rare Carnal Armour base with life, mana, and tri-resistances?

Some people recommend being overcapped on resistances by 40% (so getting each resistance to about 105%) to handle the cases when you get cursed or the map has a resistance degen mod. If you want a high end goal to aim for.

@celestin_17: Oh wow, a lvl3 Enlighten. That must be fun. Did you level that gem or did you buy it? I'm cheap so I bought a lvl1 and I'm painfully leveling it at the moment. Thanks for sharing your stats. It helps to gauge where I'm at and where I could go. I started mapping late and I'm currently building my 72 map pool. It sure would be nice to one-shot lvl75 mobs.
@MyopicJoe

I could definitely reach 40 over with a nice chest. Thanks for the advice!
Guides(old, not updated)
Oh man, I haven't checked the guide in a few weeks and everything is changed! I'm still using Wrath and a tanky ice golem. Do I need to invest in a three dragons helm to follow this now? I can't afford a CotB.

Also, I recently spec'd into MoM and also just 5 linked my CoD cloak. I'm currently using Tabula. Since I have the MoM keystone, is it worth it to lose the 6L for extra mana/MoM? How much is a white 6L ES chest?

Thanks all!
Last edited by MalaikatMaut on Aug 13, 2015, 2:19:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info