[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

first of all i want to thank for a great build
I have been looking for something exactly like that :) currently im playing in ASC and cannot decide what build to play... MoM/EB or hybrid life/ES... both seems to have pros and cons...
while mom and EB seem to be a little more tanky i feel that im loosing to many points... any sugestions in 3.1? also can you check out my gear?
i know i dont have +2 helmet... but so far no luck on delirium crafts
Hello and thanks for making an awesome build! Having a ton of fun with it right now and I'm looking to increase my dps.

I am wondering if anyone knows if Bronn's Lithe increases the damage of the blink arrow minion, or if it's only the initial hit of the skill? Might try it out if it does work, but that's a lot of lost energy shield too.
"
Xaithai wrote:
Hello and thanks for making an awesome build! Having a ton of fun with it right now and I'm looking to increase my dps.

I am wondering if anyone knows if Bronn's Lithe increases the damage of the blink arrow minion, or if it's only the initial hit of the skill? Might try it out if it does work, but that's a lot of lost energy shield too.

U will get the +2 to blink arrow if socketed in to the chest but thats like all the benefits the chest does for the build. The increased damage for movement skills wont affect the attack of the clone.

I am personally waiting for the immolate fix in the shaper helmets. Currently the socketed gems are supported by level 20 immolate providing level 20 increased burning damage instead. Thats a bug and hopefuly will be fixed soon.

When they fix this, helm with minion damage and immolate +4L should get u a lot of damage. U can trigger burning on enemies easily with specters (one tukohama one wicker for example).
Thank you for your reply, that's a shame but the immolate to helmet you're talking about sounds great. Here's hoping it's fixed soon. :)
I don't understand something. You said DPS x 4. 4 clones??? I thought there's one max clone each skill, mirror and blink arrows?

Edited:

Also, are abyss jewels better?
Last edited by Blazera on Jan 31, 2018, 6:43:54 AM
"
I don't understand something. You said DPS x 4. 4 clones??? I thought there's one max clone each skill, mirror and blink arrows?

Hi,

the blink arrow has a duration. The duration is that long that you are able to cast the blink arrow again while your first clone is still standing. Same goes for the mirror arrow --> result in that you have 4 clones permanently up when you use your cooldowns probably.

"

Also, are abyss jewels better?

Yes they are. Flat lightning damage or Fire damage, with flat life for you.
3rd stat could be: increased % minion damage when you use a minion skill recently. Or for safety minions have %chance to blind or % chance to taunt.

-
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Feb 24, 2018, 4:35:57 PM
Hey guys! Any opinions on the reveal of Deadeye and the 100% cooldown recovery speed for mirror/blink arrow + Gathering winds node? I think it's great but depending on what they do to the necromancer ascendancy probably not going to stand up against all the minion damage nodes + op offerings. What do you think?
I am unsure if the pierce, additional proj etc will apply to clones. If it does, deadeye for sure. If it doesn't.... i actually don't think 2 ascendanccy nodes justify to choose deadeye. Plus, necro offers a lot of survavibility too.

However, it really makes no sense to put ba ma cooldown reduction on deadeye if basically everything else doesn't apply. So I am a bit confused...

We'll see.
"
Xaithai wrote:
Hey guys! Any opinions on the reveal of Deadeye and the 100% cooldown recovery speed for mirror/blink arrow + Gathering winds node? I think it's great but depending on what they do to the necromancer ascendancy probably not going to stand up against all the minion damage nodes + op offerings. What do you think?

I wanted to talk about this too. So really fast calcs is :

-Necro currently offers (before any new changes made) 130% minion damage if you take all damage nodes for this build.
-Deadeye offers around 120% faster recovery of mirror/blinks cooldowns

If i am not mistaken that means more than double clones for deadeye, Quantity over Quality (necro).
If we also take into account the fact that shaper can insta-kill most of them, having double out in different spots means that some will not be hit ergo, survive and keep dps-ing

I am not saying Deadeye is clear better than Necro for this specific build, but i think they are near.

PS : Planning to play in same build Animate Weapon with CLones! It is 80% the same build so why not ? (6L-Bow Mirror or Blink / 4L shaper gloves with added 200 fire damage (essence) and faster attack from shaper mode / 6L-chest Animate Weapon)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info