[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2162369/page/1#p15600313

Anyone else noticed this bug that appeared in 3.3?
I think this didn't happen in the previous leagues, i.e. all your clones will look exactly like you. Now it doesn't and it's slightly annoying.
Anyone got any idea how to make this build in Delve?

With patch notes out and all this new accuracy/damage nodes for minions maybe we can finally abandon Lioneye's Glare for some other bow.
yeah, so many new nodes for this build

we need to test
PoB says that damage is same =\

actually new amulet, that give free wrath is so good
hmm
Last edited by Fimas222 on Aug 30, 2018, 3:33:10 AM
I've start to play the Deadeye version in Delve.

So far the leveling with Blink/Mirror Arrow is going smoothly :)
I've just entered A5.
I'm still theorycrafting this build for Delve, but there are a few new possibilities that 3.4 opens up:

1. With minion accuracy nodes, Lioneye's Glare may not be BIS anymore. Even taking a large-ish number of nodes, you still have a fairly significant miss chance, so it's probably not worth it for most builds, but...

2. In addition to Necro and Deadeye, Guardian is now a contender. It only provides 40% increased minion damage (compared to Necro's 130%) but double minion accuracy. Guardian also gives you 10% more damage, which may be relevant with the new Spiritual Aid and Spiritual Command notables.

3. Herald of Purity needs consideration, too -- we're already a minion build. This has additional synergy with Guardian, but even for Necro and Deadeye, it may be worth the extra damage/QoL if we can fit HoP into the build.
Herald of Purity has mostly no use for us appart from summoning more minion.
The added phys damage doesn't appy to anything else than ourselves.

For the accuracy, you have to get a lot of it for your minion if you want to compete with Lioneye's Glare and after that you have to find a "better" bow. That will not come cheap :)

May be a "commander of the pit" https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Command_of_the_Pit_(2_Abyssal_Sockets)
instead of the Tombifst might help on that subject :)

POB is saying 95% chance to hit for the minions with that item and all the Minion accuracy node.

With that chance to hit, a The Tempest achieve a little more DPS than the Lioneye's Glare.
"
Jalkar wrote:
Herald of Purity has mostly no use for us appart from summoning more minion.
The added phys damage doesn't appy to anything else than ourselves.

For the accuracy, you have to get a lot of it for your minion if you want to compete with Lioneye's Glare and after that you have to find a "better" bow. That will not come cheap :)

May be a "commander of the pit" https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Command_of_the_Pit_(2_Abyssal_Sockets)
instead of the Tombifst might help on that subject :)

POB is saying 95% chance to hit for the minions with that item and all the Minion accuracy node.

With that chance to hit, a The Tempest achieve a little more DPS than the Lioneye's Glare.

Can you share pastebin pls?
I wanna try this build
Last edited by MonaHuna on Sep 11, 2018, 5:12:19 AM
"
MonaHuna wrote:

Can you share pastebin pls?
I wanna try this build

I do not have the currency to do anything other than a "simple" lioneye's glare build ^^

You can check my character "DelverTheLastDinosaur" to see what i've done with it.

How is this build going for you with your new Delve deadeye Jalkar? I have a 6 link tempest and wondering if I should give this a go. Any hiccups with bossing or delving so far?
Hello,

I'm playing casually. I've hit lvl 87 and delve around 150

I'm still playing with Lioneye's glare, I've a 6 Link but it allow me to "double 5L" my Mirror and Blink Arrow.

My biggest "achievement" is the Kitava from a Lava Lake deathless (I'm not a good player :p)

Bossing is really easy. You pop a lot of clone and run around in the area (not too far, you'll use aura)

I choose to play with the amulet :

If my calculation are right, that's a 15% MORE damage for all my clone.(without the corruption)
I didn't try to see the real AOE as most of the time (when I can facetank, my clones are very close to me).

I've switch from Vaal Hast to Vaal Grace to increase my survivability (I'm Capped during 17 seconds with my aura effectivness)

For my tree, I've drop Zealot Oath / Eldrich Battery for the more classic charisma node

So far, I'm really enjoying my version of the build :)

Last edited by Jalkar on Sep 27, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info