[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

"
MrVeshal wrote:
I'm just curious... Are you guys that are having issues playing elementalist or the necromancer variant?

Im elementalist. Running t11-t12 rather consistently tbh, but i dont feel like the build will manage endgame as it is, then again im a noob so might be totally wrong.

A fleshed out endgame guide would be nice tho, along with gear recommendations, jewels and flasks..
"
nem8 wrote:
"
MrVeshal wrote:
I'm just curious... Are you guys that are having issues playing elementalist or the necromancer variant?

Im elementalist. Running t11-t12 rather consistently tbh, but i dont feel like the build will manage endgame as it is, then again im a noob so might be totally wrong.

A fleshed out endgame guide would be nice tho, along with gear recommendations, jewels and flasks..

There was one on the original post, a really nice description of the map tiers with color coded difficulty level, but it disappeared for some reason.

Also, elementalist here.
Last edited by Ciarre on Aug 25, 2017, 9:00:18 PM
Hey guys, This wasn't really a good start of a league for me haha.

First off, sorry I haven't been around for a couple of weeks. I've been having some issues with my health. Worst stuff should be fine now, so I hope to be playing again and updating the guide. I'm really tired at the moment however, but I just wanted to know that once I've rested up, I'll most likely answer all the questions, update the things I couldn't do etc.

Sorry, and thanks for still replying and everything :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hey, i use mobile to view the pictures, but the left side gets cut off, can someone like copy it and send them as files? If anyone still views this page.
Hi guys, im just pass the game and im starting mapping, this build works really good, but i need some support, I dont know of what masters i can invite to my Hideout, Actually i have Zana + Catarina, also i have Navali but she isnt a master. Is a good choose or i need to take other master better 1st? I can have more than 2 masters?

Ty for the support <3
Which pictures are you talking about GodlyAnime? The only ones I'm currently using is the first picture :)

And Exhorion, you can invite another master besides Navali, as she doesn't count as a master(you can invite her for free)

I've started working on the upgrade gear section. Halfway done, probably finishing it later today/early tomorrow!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Aug 28, 2017, 7:13:50 AM
Take care of your health...hope you're doing ok. Nothing is more important. Thanks for checking in.
"
Exhorion wrote:
Hi guys, im just pass the game and im starting mapping, this build works really good, but i need some support, I dont know of what masters i can invite to my Hideout, Actually i have Zana + Catarina, also i have Navali but she isnt a master. Is a good choose or i need to take other master better 1st? I can have more than 2 masters?

Ty for the support <3

Yes, you can have more than two masters. I recommend getting all of them because each one has a unique crafting table you can use. I have eight of them.
Hope you get better soon... for the description of what you say, did you have something like mononucleosis (hope iam typing it right lol). I had it 2 months ago and just couldn't play any game.

Anyway, i started leveling a Marauder crit dark pact berserker in the meantime, but iam glad to see you are going to be back updating the build, i actually prefer this one... Also, i was thinking in turning it into a MF build (i just love all that loot droping out), but since iam a noob, if you guys could give me some advice on it, it would be awesome. I heard MF wasn't really good now, which sucks since it is my favourite thing to do in this kind of games... ty all for the attention :)
Hello! First off, this is a really fun build to play for a player brand new to PoE, but I feel like I'm missing something with the skill Convocation.

Despite being linked to Cast when damage is taken support gem, it's still showing as being a standalone spell with no mention of triggering when damage is taken.
I have Immortal Call linked to to the same gem, but it's managing to change so it triggers on damage taken.

Am I an idiot for not understanding or is it bugged somehow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info