[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

I apologize if this has been answered before, but why did you not recommend Concentrated Effect this time around?

It felt really nice in 2.6 and I was wondering what changed in 3.0+ that made it no longer the case
Man I'm looking for a build that uses this skill but this guide is so messy :X
I can't see the passive tree edges..... am I missing something
Love the build and how much work you've put into it!

Noticed a small error, I've attached a screenshot below.

Should be fixed to say that Controlled Destruction is available in Act 2 level 18 after the Sharp and Cruel quest.
Hey,

I played your build back in 2.6 and wanted to ask if you are still into it and if you are updating this build for the upcoming 3.1 patch? Would be awesome to play it again.
I'll second that. Great, easy, fun build to play.
I'd also love if this were updated for 3.1. I'm a new player and picked this based on how nice the guide was.. and wanted a high AOE Dps ranged character. Unfortunately when I rolled it, I didn't know it wasn't 3.1 ready and having trouble planning for end-game now.
"

I'd also love if this were updated for 3.1. I'm a new player and picked this based on how nice the guide was.. and wanted a high AOE Dps ranged character. Unfortunately when I rolled it, I didn't know it wasn't 3.1 ready and having trouble planning for end-game now.

I'm currently playing this build in 3.1 too, in which terms are you having trouble planning for end-game?
"
bewsii wrote:

Hey guys, so I just started the game again in Abyss league and wanted to share my experience with this build.

I picked it because it was tagged "Solo Self Found" and "Newcomers" after not play for a few years, I knew that this was the kind of build I needed. It wouldn't need expensive items and it wouldn't be complicated to stat for.

For those of you wondering, I followed this guide to the T into maps, and it worked perfectly as intended. The only complaint being it is like paper until you get the +Max zombies.

That being said, I am now lvl 90 and progressing into T13+ maps. I have made a few minor changes.

The "+% chance for minions to taunt on hit" gems work ridiculously well for this build. My 8 zombies with 16k life have a 10% chance to taunt on hit.

Early on, the summon skele totem was great for bosses. But once I got to Tier 6+ maps it felt underwhelming. I replaced it with VAAL SKELETON, which does the same thing but better. Best part is, you don't need a totem! 1 click and you summon 36 bone shields.

By replacing the spell totem, I was able to add Power Charge on Crit to Orb of storms. Feel free to check my character out to see my gear.

Cheers! Love the build and it definitely works for 3.1.

Using the Elementalist version.
Last edited by Pyroblood on Dec 29, 2017, 1:18:37 AM
"
Pyroblood wrote:
"
bewsii wrote:

Hey guys, so I just started the game again in Abyss league and wanted to share my experience with this build.

I picked it because it was tagged "Solo Self Found" and "Newcomers" after not play for a few years, I knew that this was the kind of build I needed. It wouldn't need expensive items and it wouldn't be complicated to stat for.

For those of you wondering, I followed this guide to the T into maps, and it worked perfectly as intended. The only complaint being it is like paper until you get the +Max zombies.

That being said, I am now lvl 90 and progressing into T13+ maps. I have made a few minor changes.

The "+% chance for minions to taunt on hit" gems work ridiculously well for this build. My 8 zombies with 16k life have a 10% chance to taunt on hit.

Early on, the summon skele totem was great for bosses. But once I got to Tier 6+ maps it felt underwhelming. I replaced it with VAAL SKELETON, which does the same thing but better. Best part is, you don't need a totem! 1 click and you summon 36 bone shields.

By replacing the spell totem, I was able to add Power Charge on Crit to Orb of storms. Feel free to check my character out to see my gear.

Cheers! Love the build and it definitely works for 3.1.

Using the Elementalist version.

Just so you know, your account is set to private, so we can't actually view your character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info