[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Hi

Which of the Uniques listed in your guide are better to have than the Rare items?

Thanks
zzz
U F****** JOIN DISCHORD!!!!
Aha. Merveil dropped a Lifesprig. Guess I am destined to play this build.
i had a question, How easy would it be to switch from the Elementalist Firestorm to the Necro Firestorm?
I went with this today. Firestorm is a great skill. I am cringing at the 6 link end game ( helm) set up though. I have never had a 6 link before. Too damn expensive.
You need to make a new skill tree for 2.6 man u.u
With the release of patch 2.6, I believe the build is still EXTREMELY strong and really does not need much if any modification whatsoever. We have luckily avoided almost all the nerfs in the patch except for the area reduction nerf, which like PewPew said, only increases the damage because the area is smaller (not too small though, still relatively large enough). However, I believe that the ascendancy points numbers 7 and 8 HAVE to be spent on Shaper of Desolation. I noticed yesterday after the patch was applied and I respeced back to this build, that they had adjusted (nerfed) the way that Herald of Thunder works. It used to proc very frequently without needing any extra points spent in anything more or less, but now it procs VERY infrequently unless you have a high percentage chance to shock. So, without spending a large amount of passives to get over to the shock nodes, all you need to do is spec the last two ascendancy points into Shaper of Desolation. No biggie, just a suggestion, it makes HoT proc nearly constantly, thus fixing the problem. Hope this suggestion helps. --- Kaelek
The 2.6 skill tree has been up since yesterday! Here it is for those that missed it! It is on PoE planner, but that shouldn't make a difference :)

That sounds weird though. I did a quick run on my elementist firestormer, and everything seemed fine still. Are more people having similar issues?

Also, started a different build as a league starter. Since the claws I want are several ex for the time being, I'm left to struggle with low tier maps.

Yeah, I learned my lession, next time, I'll start on my firestormer :x

How's the leaguestart for you guys? :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
I'm starting for the necro build here and so far i like it. my question only is if it usefull for uber lab farming. (still a newbie)

Keeep up the good builds!
"
The 2.6 skill tree has been up since yesterday! Here it is for those that missed it! It is on PoE planner, but that shouldn't make a difference :)

That sounds weird though. I did a quick run on my elementist firestormer, and everything seemed fine still. Are more people having similar issues?

Also, started a different build as a league starter. Since the claws I want are several ex for the time being, I'm left to struggle with low tier maps.

Yeah, I learned my lession, next time, I'll start on my firestormer :x

How's the leaguestart for you guys? :)

Looking at the build it should still work. Was my build most of last league and it is awesome.

I am running pizza sticks this time around, leveling with Firestorm...it is hard to level any other way now honestly, melee is just painful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info