[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Are you not still recommending the necromancer version though OP?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 4, 2017, 9:03:53 PM
WHat level should we have the CWDT skills on?
"
Puwari wrote:
WHat level should we have the CWDT skills on?

I started doing it around level 39-ish. Basically as soon as you do your first trial, and go necro.
PewPew the skill tree is not loading fully for me. I like this build a lot, could U pls look into it for me :)
Much appreciated :]
Last edited by dlugi89 on Mar 5, 2017, 5:24:05 AM
Thanks for such a great build.

I noticed Anger changed from an always-on mana-reserving aura to a totem with range and timeout. Is it still the best use of that slot?
Last edited by KythMacrag on Mar 5, 2017, 2:15:15 PM
I've came back from a hiatus that last one year and a half. Following this necro build and so far enjoying the league, going fast & smooth. I must say that right now at lvl 60 many tormented spirits (ghosts) escape, but I'm working on some curse variation to solve this.
Last edited by Jinmutenno on Mar 5, 2017, 4:46:27 PM
Is it just me or does the necro build only show 5 gem setup?

1.Firestorm
2.Spell Echo
3.Elemental Focus
4.Fire Penetration
5. Increased AOE or Concentrated Effect

I just bought my 6link and wondering what the 6th is?
Yeah i was wondering about the 6th link too. I just put controlled destruction for my sixth link. Managed to get all the gems setup with kitava's thirst and pewpewpew said that you need at least lvl 18 firestorm to have 100 mana per use but mine is only lvl 16 but already consumes 100. Now i'll just wait for someone to sell scourge. Seems no one is doing chimera yet or no one wants to sell theirs. Thank you for this build. I'm really enjoying the necro version.
I made it to 61 using the necro build and can attest to it being fun, but I can also attest to it not being nearly tanky enough for HC.....
New to the game, was following this for my first character. The write-up is great, I learned a lot from it, and things are melting awesomely. In the original post when you write up which gems to use where, could you:

1. Do a text list for the Elementalist build similar to the one you did for your Necromancer build? Even with the pictures, it still wasn't clear to me how the Elementalist gems went into which pieces. Also, Flame Dash is blue, not red.

2. Spell out the full names of the skill gems at least once, perhaps in those text lists? For example, when you say "Faster Casting", it's really "Faster Casting Support", or "Concentrated Effect" is really "Concentrated Effect Support", and so on.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info