Minimum lightning damage:
Minimum physical damage:
Minimum chaos damage:
Maximum combined damage:
Maximum fire damage:
Maximum cold damage:
Maximum lightning damage:

these are the numbers

5568 - 8652 damage, which is very high for initial hits. of course i'm not using Burning Arrow in pvp.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 11, 2017, 5:05:17 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
trust me it's more than that.

I know, plus 5 or more arrows as well. It's only a measly 4x what my PvP damage is at melee range using any given top tier weapon/item you can think of. Well back to Nioh, you guys keep this turd floating.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 11, 2017, 5:10:03 PM
oh btw, this build is squishy as hell, 5k life only, you lose to any LA offscreener, any mirror match.

but who cares, what makes me enjoy most isthat being able to deal with scolds + zerphi guys even though they are using brass dome.

it's a bit rock paper scissors, to deal with scolds zerphi you gotta max your DPS and lower your attack speed, but what wins in mirror matches is maxing out the attack speed / aoe and getting as far as possible from one shot range(needless to say CI)

amazon enjoyed beating me today in sarn arena, ahah it was funny. he must be feeling like he is god of pvp now. isnt he though?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 11, 2017, 6:17:37 PM
I want to lvl up this build on Legacy League. Does it worth it or there is better related builds? (I just want a powerful offscreen build)
Oh wait it's you, FanonFlower, I met you before on arena haha.
As I said I want to join the Offscreen pvp party and I want to do it on this next league, but I would like to know if this build is budget friendly or only dependant on expensive gear.
Last edited by FranGT on Feb 18, 2017, 8:13:20 AM
"
FranGT wrote:
As I said I want to join the Offscreen pvp party and I want to do it on this next league, but I would like to know if this build is budget friendly or only dependant on expensive gear.

check doomfletch build i did

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1833659
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
FranGT wrote:

The problem I see is that it's really weak (low hp and low elemental resistances). Do you have problems fighting vs damage reflect block chance builds or you easily kill em?
"
FranGT wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
FranGT wrote:

The problem I see is that it's really weak (low hp and low elemental resistances). Do you have problems fighting vs damage reflect block chance builds or you easily kill em?

whatever HP you have, you'll die anyway as Ranger. Movespeed + dps are what matters in sarn arena offscreening. you gotta kill things before they come close and you should force them to think twice while they are approaching.

life, 5k is just to be out of 1 shot range of 90% of skills.
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 18, 2017, 9:43:38 AM
But I want an all-rounded character, not only Sarn Arena. I want a character that can do good at PvE too. I was thinking between this one and a Block Chance one (with scorching ray if it doesn't get a nerf). That's why I was asking if you can PvP vs Block Chance builds (with damage reflect) with that low HP pool.
"
FranGT wrote:
But I want an all-rounded character, not only Sarn Arena. I want a character that can do good at PvE too. I was thinking between this one and a Block Chance one (with scorching ray if it doesn't get a nerf). That's why I was asking if you can PvP vs Block Chance builds (with damage reflect) with that low HP pool.

all these block builds are 1 or 2 shot for doomfletch LA. block builds are just hunting inexperienced pvp players/builds. i'havent seen any viable one since 1.2 patch.

well, that signalshot build derived from my pvp barrage build, global penetration 30+, 100% elemental conversion, you can do this doomfletch build with kaoms and +2 barrage enchantment. signalshot is the fastest boss clear in the game right now.
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 18, 2017, 11:16:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info