[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Hey Lifting! Thanks for all your guides bro! You actually gave me the final push to play this game with your vids!
This is my first time trying to play seriously, so I'm still a noob, hence my question

Why golem lvl 2? Can't I level it up further?

Thanks again!

ps: My golem is lvl 3 right now...

EDIT: I USED MY HEAD AND READ PREVIOUS COMMENTS. FOUND THE ANSWER! THANKS!
Last edited by Khandurian on Apr 29, 2016, 5:41:38 AM
Still having fun with a variant of this build. One thing that has really helped me though was dumping the suggested Vaal ground slam, which I barely ever used, and moving my mobility skill into the 5-link on my chest armour.

I use leap slam+Fortify+Curse on hit+Temporal chains+endurance charge on melee stun. When I get around to grabbing the last 2 points from merciless lab. I plan to swap fortify out with Stun, or maybe faster attacks. As a second defence setup I use CWDT+immortal call+Molten Shell+blood rage*, and a third layer of defence is vengeance+increased area of effect+life gain on hit+blind

This setup plus means I can play pretty much on remote control - leaping into a pack fortifies me, generates an endurance charge and slows everyone around me. Together with selfcast Enduring cry and selfcast high level molten shell, I have pretty much 100% uptime of molten shell, 6 endurance charges and 5 frenzy charges.

*Yeah, I know this isn't defensive - it's my "Ooh, now you hit me and made me mad" skill. Combined with an ancestral protector, auras and basalt/sulphur flasks this pushes max damage to a bit over 39K, which for a relatively tanky 2ex build is pretty sweet.
Cool build man thanks
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
markdoc001 wrote:
Still having fun with a variant of this build. One thing that has really helped me though was dumping the suggested Vaal ground slam, which I barely ever used, and moving my mobility skill into the 5-link on my chest armour.

I use leap slam+Fortify+Curse on hit+Temporal chains+endurance charge on melee stun. When I get around to grabbing the last 2 points from merciless lab. I plan to swap fortify out with Stun, or maybe faster attacks. As a second defence setup I use CWDT+immortal call+Molten Shell+blood rage*, and a third layer of defence is vengeance+increased area of effect+life gain on hit+blind

This setup plus means I can play pretty much on remote control - leaping into a pack fortifies me, generates an endurance charge and slows everyone around me. Together with selfcast Enduring cry and selfcast high level molten shell, I have pretty much 100% uptime of molten shell, 6 endurance charges and 5 frenzy charges.

*Yeah, I know this isn't defensive - it's my "Ooh, now you hit me and made me mad" skill. Combined with an ancestral protector, auras and basalt/sulphur flasks this pushes max damage to a bit over 39K, which for a relatively tanky 2ex build is pretty sweet.

linking fortify with leap slam before you get fortify from lab is so good, thanks! makes life so much easier when you can just leap around to keep your fortify up. liking this build a lot ty lifting
This build looks fun and solid! I plan to try it for the 2-week perandus event.
Hey bro, love your guides, always very informative and helpful. I'm just curious why its said to pick up the frenzy charge in merc. How do we build frenzy with this build and wouldn't enduring be more useful? Plus wouldn't it be easier to just use the skill point? Any input anybody?
Super fun build to play. It was my 2nd in Standard Perandus and my highest leveled character ever (currently lv 82) because it's great to play. I swapped out Vaal Ground Slam for an Ancestral Protector because I felt it was a better fit for my play style and it works nicely. Just got a Lightning Coil from a Vault of Atziri map today (I enjoy playing self-found) and my survivability is has gone through the roof.

Great build!
- Filthy Casual w/ a habit of SSF
Before anyone asks, yes this build is very viable for the upcoming 2-week race!

Best of luck! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Pretty good build. Thanks LiftingNerdBro. My current gear with this build:

Thanks for that great build, bro :)

I just try it as my second HC char even in Perandus ... and it works terrific.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info