[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
indatXsicht wrote:
I would like to try this build in the new league, since I am a (returning) beginner there are some (most likely stupid) questions I would like to ask you guys:

How is this build affected by the 2.3 patch? (EQ didn´t change at all)

Is Duelist still the best class to start?

Which Ascendancy class will perform best now with the new changes?

Thanks in advance! :)

Duelist Slayer or Marauder Berserker are the obvious choices
One of the best build`s I ever try !! ty for the guide and well the only thing I would add is the rampart on the passive skill tree to be more taky and raice a little bit more your armor.
Atm lvl 92 and well stoped lvling there because of the currency needed to lvl up no other reason...It`s a high tier maps viable (even atziri and uber), I didn`t tought about it till on perandus league I did with out problem from t1 to t15 twinned and with 8 mods (can´t complain xD)

Once again ty for the guide and keep posting new builds !!

Btw sorry for the english, atm traing to improve it but well I speak spanish tbh.
What's good budget gear for level 57 dualist earthquake build?
Any updates planned for new skill builds in 2.3?
Thinking of doing this build for 2.3 so my question is the same as many ppl wondering here :D

Are there any updates for 2.3? also what ascendancies for slayer?
This is the tree I was thinking about running in 2.3 with the Slayer ascendancy. I'm excited to see how leech tanking is going to work with the build with the changes to Brutal Fervor, it might be enough to make it compete with other classes defensively as well.

poeurl.com/EWc
I will start working on updating the guide now! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Updated!

The currently recommended Ascendancy classes for this build is the champion, slayer and juggernaut with the jugger being my preferred choice.

Good luck bros, this build just got even stronger :D
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Updated!

The currently recommended Ascendancy classes for this build is the champion, slayer and juggernaut with the jugger being my preferred choice.

thanks for the great work :D
Last edited by Mericat on Jun 3, 2016, 6:51:10 AM
"
Updated!

Why is jugger the preferred choice compared to the others?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info