[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

Hello nice build i am level 71 so far and i enjoying playing its verry fan build to play.
I had a question since the daggers have "nerf" any idea how to convert the 40% of remaining fire dmg to chaos dmg?
made this build in 2.2 and then again in the new one works great almost like nothing changed. boom boom map done boom boom map done lol I just need gear with more health would like to be at the 4k mark at least
BEST GAME EVER
"
Jihadjoe wrote:
made this build in 2.2 and then again in the new one works great almost like nothing changed. boom boom map done boom boom map done lol I just need gear with more health would like to be at the 4k mark at least

I would like to play ice trap again, but how do you get 100% chaos conversion just like that now after the consuming dark nerf?
Is this looking to be viable in 2.5?
Hell ya man. This build and the poison firestorm chaos build still kick ass

On league you can only get 60% chaos conversion and on standard 90% with legacy consuming darks.

So 40% of your damage now can be affected by enemy resistances. Stacking crit and crit multi on gear and jewels will help alot as well.

Also use a diamond flask and an atziri flask before you throw your traps. Both will increase damage significantly
Thank you! Going to go for it.
5l setup until i get 6l pls?
my damage is no where near yours, even if my gem isnt 15+ and i am not using cd and vm.
i do 6k max.....my character is nathan_kills
For 5l controled destrucion or void manipulation?
Im lv 87 in breach HC , if somebody want to take look.

Crit is for me not the best option because crit won t doublle dipp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info