{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

freezing pulse with 1 of its support jewels is really nice, super fast and hits just outside of your screen and with 3 projectiles covers a decent "wedge" shaped area.

The new cold snap might be better though, if it does actually hit.
"
FancyPigeon wrote:
If one were to use the lightning version of the vaal advocates, what would you switch to for Elemental Equilibrium? Freezing pulse? Firestorm? I've only ever used Arc or Ball Lightning for EE so I guess it's time to experiment.

Firestorm is actually really good for it also it doesnt require GMP.
So you can use 2 curses with curse on hit in 4link :).

Couple more things it also last for a bit just like ball lightning so it maintains "aggro" better and its almost as good with cursing outside screen as ball lightning.
Last edited by alludus on Jun 15, 2018, 7:20:58 AM
https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8rpej1/new_spectres_risen_vaal_advocate_immortal_540/?st=jikobqov&sh=0d5b5b10

Far more discussion on reddit than here lol

Anyway, after testing them out against Shaper, they turn out to be a viable alternative to SG. The fire ones are worse though, because their firestorm isn't really great in terms of damage and takes too long to apply.
The lightning ones use DelayedSkillTrigger on top of their regular lght fireball which is similiar to stormcall but far more efficient than stormcall.

Has anyone tested the phys and chaos ones against guardians / shaper in a good gem setup and can post his results?
Update: Successfully beaten Uber Elder using lght RVA. They are even better for crowd control than SGs, beating the squid monsters faster, because their projectiles are per default much faster than those of the SGs, even when using Slower Proj! Combined with their no-cooldown-stormcall-ability they are also strong for single target!

It's really great finally having an endgame viable non-fire spectre!

At GGG: Please make some cool non-fire spectres for 3.4! Maybe some efficient AoE ones... Slashed Miscreation are much worse since the double dipping nerf.
whats the full name for "lght RVA" ?

i dropped SG a while ago for mapping since their laser takes too much time to charge vs sentinels just blasting everything. I'm using zombies geared towards single target DPS
"
Funkjoker wrote:

Interesting, so one of them (im guessing the one that fires arc'ing projectiles?) is physical based, it performed pretty well with spell supports, should go great with usable supports :)
Sushi build:

Witch Necro with 10 Zombies (Minion/Totem Elemental Resists, Minion Damage, Decay, and Summon Phantasm) and 11 Skeletons (Minion Speed and Minion Damage); add 1 Stone Golem (Summon Phantasm, Immolate, and Decay).

Normally, my zombies never die. I spam skeletons on whatever is engaged by the zombies.

Once the skeletons are up, I'm showering Bladefall (Chaos Damage, Fire Damage, and Combustion) on the area.

Major Elites/Bosses get additional Fireball (Elemental Damage, Combustion Support, Immolate Support) for 10k damage.

Almost never used: Devouring totem and Firestorm on a totem.

Aura: Purity of Elements.

No uniques in the build (most suck, the rest suck badly). Resists 75/75/75/-60.

Major Annoyances:
1: Vorici quests 90% fail (unless it's "kill them all, let Vaal sort them out"). To help here, I need to specify a shorter leash on my minions.
2: If I must run around a boss, my skellies and zombies leave the fight and run after me rather than stay engaged where they're needed.for this situation, I need to specify a longer leash on my minions.

Thoughts and inputs (from necro-witches) welcome.
Last edited by StumblingPenguin on Jul 26, 2018, 2:46:18 PM
The new helmet will be op for AGs.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/98nx4d/as_you_delve_deeper_into_the_azurite_mine_you_may/

Hmm, if the socket color also applies to the ally aura of the item when worn by the AG, then it's an hindrance for applying EE. Still the reduced resistance is far better than fucking Leer Cast and one could always apply the same dmg color of the EE applying one ...
Last edited by Funkjoker on Aug 23, 2018, 9:04:05 AM
"
Funkjoker wrote:
The new helmet will be op for AGs.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/98nx4d/as_you_delve_deeper_into_the_azurite_mine_you_may/

Hmm, if the socket color also applies to the ally aura of the item when worn by the AG, then it's an hindrance for applying EE. Still the reduced resistance is far better than fucking Leer Cast and one could always apply the same dmg color of the EE applying one ...

im currently using a scorched fossil crafted -9% fireres aura helmet with 1% liferegen on my animate guardian, also a fossil crafted shaper weapon with 15% chance to intimidate on hit(fossil mod) and -x% targets evasion rating(shaper mod) the aura is more or less screenwide, tested in pvp.

for weapon, any fast hitting flat acc sword fits best i believe
springleaf for crazy regen as shield, grthkuls pelt for regen and the style(also big ag :D)

EDIT: the aura can come in all tastes of dmg, didnt try to get multiple on one item yet, doubt they stack
Last edited by SergeantGranite on Sep 22, 2018, 2:24:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info