{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

So, I found this guys http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Blackguard+Stalker Blackguard Stalker, they place some traps and TP on enemies with some strange "wand" attack that can use multitrike, I'm still testing, but the damage is more or less equal Kitava's Herald.

Spoiler
Don't let this topic die D;
Last edited by Bloodmila on Feb 22, 2018, 1:34:54 PM
Hey guys, i've tried many mobs as spectres but i haven't found anything better than Solar Guards for speed clrearing. My aim is to run under mov. speed flasks with spectres beaing fast enough to clear all around. Currently like 20-30% of mobs are being evaded by my spectres. Any suggestions?
This will be the first build I ran two leagues in a row, achieved 36/40 in Abyss, plan on doing the same for Beast with this build.

Hope to see some updated information for 3.2, even if it is just to mention the changes in ascendancy. I've already got my build planned and ready.
Last edited by XEdwardElricX on Feb 28, 2018, 7:59:50 PM
"
XEdwardElricX wrote:

Hope to see some updated information for 3.2, even if it is just to mention the changes in ascendancy. I've already got my build planned and ready.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Character_class poe wiki already has updated info on ascendancy classes. just scroll down and u'll see all of them.
Hey.

Anyone able to find Merveil's Chosen or any other mob that can cast Vulnerability?

Wiki lists the Chosen and Diabolist/Necromancer in Upper Prison but I couldn't find/desecrate either.
Omfg......how hard it was to do it normal way.
Hello guys,

after a hiatus i tried summoner again MoM + EEq + Victario/Aegis stuff . Before 3.x I have used Flame sentinels. With 3.x I like the new version of it (Infernal sent.) with its pew pew pew. It seems that GMP does not work with them tho... So is it worthy? Or incereased AoE or Controlled support would be better (if working at all) with them? So far using RS/SEcho/GMP/MDmg/ElFoc/BurnDmg gems. For any suggesting I am open up. With this setup, it looks that Solar guard totally overperform them.

But still would like to ask, if would be probably better idea to run other spectres. I guess for bosses it is TV today, I kinda liked the beach guys with torches before. But would be nice to hear your opinions + gem setups for particular summon skills. Thank you a lot. :)
Last edited by BohemianWolf on Mar 20, 2018, 8:58:10 AM
I have a question. How to make endurance cry bears to spam their cry? Blood magic ? Clarity ? Are there any other source for enduring charges spectres ? What are the mechanics for the enduring cry bears?
The Fanatics from incursion temple (i can't spell real name) make pretty good projectile slingers. I'm unsure if they are magic or physical though.
can you revive any of the incursion mobs in the temple?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info