{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

Guys could you help me ID these spectered mobs? They are hovering/flying, have heads with serpents probably and shoots black swirly projectiles (seems to pierce). Got them by accident somewhere in wetlands or around (act6, me lvl51 or so). Seems to me that I cant Desecrate this type of creature anywhere, took them just for fun to replace Flame Sentinel for Act3, which died too often at lvl50. And found out that these are awesome, seems to me they just cant die. Never seen them dmged, just without shields. And now I am scared to loose them by accident :-)

Last edited by Wlkus on Jan 2, 2018, 8:01:44 PM
Answering myself, it seems that its Wraith from A7 Crypt.
Does the added crit from ice golem affect the frost sentinel's freezing rate?
I am doing a Flame Golem build. I was planning to have 2 Spectres as OFFENSIVE support to the golems.
What would you suggest guys?
I also need them to be tanky, don't want to resummon them all the time.

I know there are some Carnage Chieftain monkey and I tried them a bit, but they seem to be rarely using their ability.
Are there some with auras and such?

Join the discussion if you are also tired of seeing flame / elemental spectres as the only viable way for this game. Topic: Ele damage vs phys / chaos.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2022808
Last edited by Funkjoker on Jan 11, 2018, 5:07:22 PM
"
Asmosis wrote:
The bouncing blade guys 'truth extractors' are a lot of fun with projectile weakeness and appropriate supports, especially for indoor maps where they can hit the same mob multiple times with the same blade.

What supports are you using?

do they always pierce?

I see they can cause bleeding. Could be useful for my SRS/spectre build to use bloodlust on my SRS

Last edited by CoolColJ on Jan 16, 2018, 6:12:43 PM
Is there any where I can look up spectre's life numbers?

PoB indicates that my lv84 spectres (picked fire-eater which has similar life% to tukohama's) only have 25k-ish life while my Anime Guardian has about 40k.

The numbers are apparently wrong, according to how their survivability looks like in real game.
I've been studied the reliquarian, as a Flame Sentinel user i've been attracted to those casters. They are not fully casters, their pattern change with the distance between them and target and will disapoint you utterly at melee range with their basic attacks. Has a really nice tankiness as their HP are higher than average, coupled with Good Damage. AI feels lazy to me, it's like they need to brace themself before combat.

Observation on abilities :

First of all their fireball:

are BIGGER and looks like they have a bigger explosion and hitbox.
do not pierce, juste multishot, 3 balls
ALWAYS apply burn or more than 90% chances.

They also use some kind of skill that makes lamp falling from the sky... i call it LAMPFALL and seems to be dealing physical damage with added fire damage or not.

It's an AOE, perhaps has a duration, is not used at longrange but more at midrange. Reminds me a lot of a Physical firestorm. The visual effect is : Create a flotting lamp in the air, the lamp wiggles a bit then falls, making an impact with a visible AOE effect.

At melee they'll use basic attacks and this MUST BE AVOIDED.

Since they are week and melee range, i advise to pair them with Good Melee Fire Ghosts. Wiker mans are perfect for to fill this role.

They can both profit from physical damage, fire damage, Burning damage, Hits damage, projectile damage area damage, Fire penetration.

Since we can't really use fast cast or fast attack, minion speed support is really good.
Also is Minion life, and Minion Damage.

I've been Using : Fire penetration, Immolate support, Minion Speed, Minion Damage and Swift affliction as it should benefit Unrighteous Fire, the LAMPFALL(not sure) and burning on their fireballs

Ultimately, the Reliquarian has a perfect harmony with Elder helmets, as they give minion life/ damage and burning damage. They have 100% efficiency with those elder affixes and should become top tier ghost with some work on them.
Question, What happens if a lot of minions with different damages hit the same monsters with poison?
they will reset one with another?

Edit:
The answer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2084466
Last edited by Bloodmila on Feb 4, 2018, 8:57:54 AM
Solaris Champions so far have been one of the best combo of clear, single target and tanking ability for me

You need to use multistrike and faster projectiles with them

Spell echo will get them to double the animate weapons they spawn, but they do not follow the spectres :(

All the attacks they do have some form of fire damage, and they all do good damage.

They pair nicely with one Wickerman, which can allow you to use immolate as a support.

They do spam a lot of fire sparks everywhere if they are far away, so the screen can get really cluttered, and make it hard to see the ground.

---

Been also trying them together with Lunar Devotees which hang back - their proj spell can shotgun with volley

I think there is OP combo in there somewhere, if only their Ice Golems and animate weapons would follow along,

Elder helmet with Minion damage and conc effect works well with all these spectres, as every single skill they use has some form of AOE.

Last edited by CoolColJ on Feb 11, 2018, 8:42:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info