GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
"
I'm looking at the Finished skill tree right now, and it seems that there's only 30 Intelligence Allocated in the radius of Unending Hunger (confirmed by Path of Building). I had to take an extra 10 Int node just over the Jewel to make it proc.

Unending Hunger doesn't require 40 points allocated; just that they're in radius. It would have the special "allocated in radius" tag in the description if that were the case. I'm running it in the area just above witch start nodes and 100% it's working.

Absolutely, my mistake!
Is something wrong with ele reflect right now? Never lost a single spectre to this map mod, now i entered a T6 shaped beach and they're gone in no time.
"
Headwolf90 wrote:
Hey love your build,

im currently lvl 91 and continuing.

@Ghazzy Would you really reccomend not to use Pierce? - because I see alot of people play with pierce..

If anyone has questions feel free to check out my char / or wisp me ingame @Satzkefatzke

Proj weakness now gives you 100% chance to pierce for free, in addition to the knockback and increased damage. Flammability + proj weakness is more than enough damage for mapping, making pierce in the links redundant.
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Dec 20, 2017, 7:23:26 AM
Hi guys, I'm struggling with this build for mfing higher maps t14+ in terms of single target dps. Any tips? Check my gear out! Thanks, Lastly, I put desecrate as a offhand does that affect my spectres by any chance?

Thanks,
\]
"
Hi guys, I'm struggling with this build for mfing higher maps t14+ in terms of single target dps. Any tips? Check my gear out! Thanks, Lastly, I put desecrate as a offhand does that affect my spectres by any chance?

Thanks,

Hi,

there is one thing that should "block" your Elemental Eqilibrium. A jewel that adds fire damage to spells. You don't want that.
Hey I'm still a beginner to PoE mechanics and such, so I have a question.

I have a ghastly eye jewel that adds flat chaos and lightning damage (and some life leech) for minions. Would this make the Solar Guards trigger their own Elemental Equilibrium? Or is it a waste and I should find something else?
I still use Ball Lightning on hard targets, but I'd still like to know. Thanks.
"
Hey I'm still a beginner to PoE mechanics and such, so I have a question.

I have a ghastly eye jewel that adds flat chaos and lightning damage (and some life leech) for minions. Would this make the Solar Guards trigger their own Elemental Equilibrium? Or is it a waste and I should find something else?
I still use Ball Lightning on hard targets, but I'd still like to know. Thanks.

Hi,

Minions do not trigger EE.
"
cheelos wrote:

Thanks,

You've got Added Fire Damage to Spells on the abyss jewel to the right of Necromantic Aegis. That's triggering EE for fire, so your minions are dealing way less damage.

Also, I recommend dropping Anatomical Knowledge; it gives you 8% life and 30 flat life total. Abyss jewels can have up to 45 flat life, up to 16 dex, and possibly resists. Replacing anatomical knowledge and your current abyss jewel with two jewels with 45 life and 15 dex would yield more overall life and free up at least three points for you to put into life on the tree, yielding a pretty massive net gain.
I'm using a variant of a similar build in hc, working pretty well so far. I only run projectile weakness as a curse, and clarity for my aura. I get free rampage and onslaught from
and two Fragility jewels. My only issue is that bosses can sometimes take a while (only have 5 link, no scourge yet, losing two jewels also costs mindamage), do you guys think I can do up to guardians without having to switch to boring tukohamas? (when I get my 6 link and scourge, should have scourge soon but 6 link may take a while.) I would switch if I had to do uber atz or shaper or something, I'm not confident in those fights to draw them out (hc problems).
Hi Ghazzy i want to thank you for this pretty nice build.
Got all my important stuff....

some OP new jewels

and facerolling all the content :-)

cheers

Edit: i switched to this shield for T16+

75/75 block/spell block cap plus 5% max hp on block
Last edited by AikerZ on Dec 21, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info