GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Hey @Ghazzy, in the video you're running: Proj Weakness > Curse on Hit > Flammability > Orb of Storms

but in the guide you list it as: Proj Weakness > Curse on Hit > Enfeeble > Ball Lightning

Are we using orb of storms -or- ball lightning? Also, I'm SC not HC, so I should be using Flammability over Enfeeble, correct?
Last edited by Tanaomit on Mar 6, 2018, 7:26:09 PM
Another newbie summoner question here, pertaining to this build here.

If I'm reading it right, we should have Purity of X (i'm running Elements, personally), Clarity 1 and Generosity linked with Anger. Am I understanding this correctly? I can see the use of Anger with Generosity, since we pick up EE. Don't want to do fire dmg on out Ball Lightning/Orb of Storms, but what's the point of a lvl 1 Clarity, here? I fail to see there being any use for this, at all. Since i'm running Purity of Elements, unlinked, I don't need Clarity in order to make use of the bonuses from Commander of Darkness.
Last edited by Sigge1981 on Mar 6, 2018, 6:35:46 PM
Lots of posts here O.O

I'm assuming you keep CWDT at level 1? (with Immortal Call and Convocation)
Hi there!

2 questions regarding this spec:

- when should i swap from my tabula rasa to vis mortis? are 5 linked enough? if yes which colors should i prefer? 1R 1G 3B , or whats the less important gem for the spectres?
- Is there a way to make the build more tanky without loosing too much damage? Most of the items didnt got life at all.

Thanks!
Can I use any other spectres with this build? flame/frost sentinels for example, how much worse would they be? From what I can see on PoEDB, Frost sentinels have the lowest dps but they can freeze, and Fire ones have a litle bit less damage than Solar Guards. I dislike SG for annoying sound, fps drop and behaviour tho :/
Last edited by azaanis on Mar 7, 2018, 4:03:24 AM
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Hey @Ghazzy, in the video you're running: Proj Weakness > Curse on Hit > Flammability > Orb of Storms

but in the guide you list it as: Proj Weakness > Curse on Hit > Enfeeble > Ball Lightning

Are we using orb of storms -or- ball lightning? Also, I'm SC not HC, so I should be using Flammability over Enfeeble, correct?

From my understanding, it's personal preference. Ball Lightning should trigger the same as Orb of Storms. I personally use Ball as I don't like having to expose myself by running up to a target to place the orb, and just fire a Ball at them from a distance.

"
Sigge1981 wrote:

If I'm reading it right, we should have Purity of X (i'm running Elements, personally), Clarity 1 and Generosity linked with Anger. Am I understanding this correctly? I can see the use of Anger with Generosity, since we pick up EE. Don't want to do fire dmg on out Ball Lightning/Orb of Storms, but what's the point of a lvl 1 Clarity, here? I fail to see there being any use for this, at all. Since i'm running Purity of Elements, unlinked, I don't need Clarity in order to make use of the bonuses from Commander of Darkness.

Again, I'm not the creator, but clarity should apply another layer of +3% attack/cast speed to your spectres from Commander of Darkness for minimal investment.

"
darkromeo wrote:
Lots of posts here O.O

Yep, this will mean it triggers more frequently since its damage threshold is lower.

And I honestly don't know enough yet to comment on Enterich and azaanis' posts. Sorry D:
"
Oddalicious wrote:
"
Tanaomit wrote:

From my understanding, it's personal preference. Ball Lightning should trigger the same as Orb of Storms. I personally use Ball as I don't like having to expose myself by running up to a target to place the orb, and just fire a Ball at them from a distance.

Ah ok, thanks for the answer.

Another question, I'm a PoB noob. Is there a way to view what gems he has inside things in PoB? I'm curious as to which ones are must haves for lvl 21, so I can level multiple at the same time. I'm guessing spectres & desecrate?
"
Tanaomit wrote:

Literally a matter of taste, these days I prefer OoS over BL :) makes 0 difference other than playstyle.

Curses is either defensive or offensive, enfeeble generally for HC and more dmg curses for SC.

"
Sigge1981 wrote:

Hey,

I'd strongly recommend running a specific purity as they increase the max resistance as well :)

The lvl 1 clarity is to get another "stack" of the Commander of Darkness buff (ascendancy node).

"
darkromeo wrote:
Lots of posts here O.O

I prefer lvl 3 with lvl 5 IC. But it's a matter of taste tbh :)

"
Enterich wrote:
Hi there!

2 questions regarding this spec:

- when should i swap from my tabula rasa to vis mortis? are 5 linked enough? if yes which colors should i prefer? 1R 1G 3B , or whats the less important gem for the spectres?
- Is there a way to make the build more tanky without loosing too much damage? Most of the items didnt got life at all.

Thanks!

Hey,

5L Vis > Tabula :)

Skip Necromantic Aegis and go through the minion nodes up to Purity of Flesh life nodes if you want tankier but a bit slower.

"
azaanis wrote:
Can I use any other spectres with this build? flame/frost sentinels for example, how much worse would they be? From what I can see on PoEDB, Frost sentinels have the lowest dps but they can freeze, and Fire ones have a litle bit less damage than Solar Guards. I dislike SG for annoying sound, fps drop and behaviour tho :/

SGs = Best clear speed spectres available atm
TVs = Best boss kill spectres available atm
Frost/Flame Sentinels = Worse versions of SGs
Cannibal Fire Eaters = Between the efficiency of Sentinels & SGs

All others are far beneat in terms of efficiency.

--------------

@Tanaomit:

Lvl 21 spectres gives about 1-2% more dmg which is pretty much nothing. It's more about getting the support gems up but there really isn't any gem that's better than the other due to the small differences.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hey @Ghazzy! Great work btw. Really like your build. What do you think is better, a 5 link vis or a generic 6 link corrupted chest with life etc. Im wondering if ele focus is stronger than the additional spectre and the unholy might. I guess not but it kind of sucks that POB does not supprt solar guards..
Last edited by iLoveYouNot on Mar 8, 2018, 7:47:09 AM
Hows not using Max Block going with this build. Been seeing some summoner rips from Raiz and Ghazzy. Summoners can't keep up with clear speed meta when you have no form of mitigation it seems. You're just gonna end up getting killed by something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info