GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Why am I using immortal call? I have no endurance charges to sacrifice. Is there something I am missing, any help would be appreciated.
Hi Ghazzy, really dig your guides and how well written and thought out they are. Was just wondering which one of your summoner builds would give me the best chance to clear all of the content or almost all of it on like a 3-4 EX budget(doesn't have to be a summoner though, any recommendations for a build at that budget are welcome but Summoners seem easier with less currency)? I've never played one before so really have no idea were to start!

Hi mate !

First thanks for your awsome guide!

I tried to search on the post but can't find an clear answer !

Is there something better I Can Do vs big bosses to be more efficient ? Looks my Gear isnt Bad but it looks hard vs some Big Map bosses. And thinking about Uber elder looks hard as it IS.

Another gemswap ? (I already Swap gmp for slower proj.)
3sg 1tv could be good without gearswap ?
Gear changing ? (It looks like the hard part is surviving long enough)

I would realy like tout push this build as far as possible, it's so smooth to play !

Thanks again for your build and help !

Clemysth
"
SyzzLac wrote:
Why am I using immortal call? I have no endurance charges to sacrifice. Is there something I am missing, any help would be appreciated.

Even without endurance charges you gain immunity for a short amount of time. It's enough to prevent you from dying to melee hits, porcupines etc.
I'm trying the Temple Vaal Lightning mobs this League and they're pretty fun. No intrusive sounds like Solar Guards give and their attacks sound like little bees. Not sure how they'll be end-game, but so far really enjoying it.

"
clemysth wrote:
Hi mate !

First thanks for your awsome guide!

I tried to search on the post but can't find an clear answer !

Is there something better I Can Do vs big bosses to be more efficient ? Looks my Gear isnt Bad but it looks hard vs some Big Map bosses. And thinking about Uber elder looks hard as it IS.

Another gemswap ? (I already Swap gmp for slower proj.)
3sg 1tv could be good without gearswap ?
Gear changing ? (It looks like the hard part is surviving long enough)

I would realy like tout push this build as far as possible, it's so smooth to play !

Thanks again for your build and help !

Clemysth

All I had to do was swap GMP for Slower Projectiles and Solar Guards turned into boss killers.

"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
rrrrr5r wrote:
Great build!

I played POE for a few years on and off and this build is by far the most newbie friendly. I happened to choose SSF league and my character is 61 with all craps and no major problem has been experienced. Unbelievably smooth experience.

Only one problem after I starting using Solar Guard specter with 4L. They are surely powerful but seems rather vulnerable. Both of them got killed in an invasion (crack on the ground, not sure what it's called) and they constantly get killed (not both) in other scenarios. I've brought back my SRSs to see whether this can be fixed. As rare monster, it's annoying to raise them again and again.

Hey,

Awesome! I'm very glad to hear you're having a blast with the build!

That's called an "Abyss", do you have the "Soul Weaver" ascendancy specced? If the answer is "yes", then you need to doublecheck the summoning process to make sure they are on par with the content you're running! Here's the detailed explanation of how to scale the spectres after getting Soul Weaver specced:

The lvl of your spectres are limited to the LOWEST of these 3 following factors:
1) LvL limitation of the "Raise Spectre" gem itself, the lvl is noted on the gem.
2) LvL limitation of the "Desecrate" gem itself, the lvl of corpses generated is noted on the gem but it can never summon corpses of higher lvl than the area lvl you're currently in.
3) The Area lvl.

Example:
Blood Aqueduct is an area lvl 61 "zone" which means that if your spectre & desecrate gems can both summon corpses or spectres of lvl 61 or higher you can get lvl 61 spectres from this area.

So you summon the spectres from the area you find them in, then you go to the highest area you are currently progressing and then use Desecrate on the ground as when you have at least 1 spectre of the minion you want, the Desecrate gem will allow you to summon their specific corpse on the ground allowing you to resummon them in the higher lvls. Keep in mind that there is no way to track their lvl which means you gota remember their lvl so you know when you need to resummon them as you progress higher area lvl zones and/or when your gems lvl up to allow higher lvld spectres.

Pretty much what @xPiranha said just in detail :)

Thanks for the reply. I'm playing the same build in this league. I believe the problem is with gem level. People should carry Raise Specter Gem as early as possible so when they want to use it, it's around level 15. Before that level, specters are a bit weak. After that, they can move mountains.

Right now I carry two gems for this skill. One will be used during the other one is leveling after 20% quality. It's not very necessary to make then 20%Q though.
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
rrrrr5r wrote:
Great build!

I played POE for a few years on and off and this build is by far the most newbie friendly. I happened to choose SSF league and my character is 61 with all craps and no major problem has been experienced. Unbelievably smooth experience.

Only one problem after I starting using Solar Guard specter with 4L. They are surely powerful but seems rather vulnerable. Both of them got killed in an invasion (crack on the ground, not sure what it's called) and they constantly get killed (not both) in other scenarios. I've brought back my SRSs to see whether this can be fixed. As rare monster, it's annoying to raise them again and again.

Are you using the ones from Harbour Bridge/Solaris Temple? If so you needa go to a higher level zone after u get them from Solaris Temple/Harbour Bridge, and use Desecrate until u spawn the Solar Guards then Summon those in place of ur Original.

If u did above, Have u got ur ascendancy where u increase Spectre Life/Damage by 100%? That Could also be ur problem. Ive never lost spectres from the Abyssal Cracks.

thanks for the reply. As I replied xPiranha, in my case, the problem is about gem level. Specters are solid after gem level is 15.
NOTICE:

I've reached a point where I have too many build guides to keep up with responding personally on each comment as I've always done on my threads in the past. I will obviously continue doing this but on the youtube videos instead. I hope you guys will understand, sadly I'm not a fulltime streamer and for me to keep build guides like this posted this was an inevitable result!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
NOTICE:

I've reached a point where I have too many build guides to keep up with responding personally on each comment as I've always done on my threads in the past. I will obviously continue doing this but on the youtube videos instead. I hope you guys will understand, sadly I'm not a fulltime streamer and for me to keep build guides like this posted this was an inevitable result!

Ghazzi, although i have played PoE for about 3 years now, i rarelly post on forums, but this time i could not stand idle. I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH, for all the amazing content you make for this community. The effort you put on updating your builds and answering questions is amazing and it is becoming more rare by the day. I hope you find the motivation and time to continue your work, giving us cool builds to play in the leagues to come.

PS: Sorry for the bad english, i'm not a native english speaker (brazilian here).
Thank you, means a lot to hear! <3
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info