GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

how would you go about addind some IIR or IIQ to the build?
"
zyprus wrote:
Which spectre would you concider is the best atm, taking both defense and damage into account?

Knitted Horrors with Victario's Charity and/or auramancer stacking. It's my current favored spectre playstyle. I'll be releasing a guide for that in the upcoming week.

"
adizzy wrote:
how would you go about addind some IIR or IIQ to the build?

I wouldn't.
However, if i wish to go MF, I'd rather approach it via Flame Totem or Caustic Arrow if you're gonna go solo.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I'm using clayshaper (did boost dmg, btw) with chaos golem and the free stone golem it provided for life regen. Haven't died yet and I'm not a very careful player.
Censored.
leveling atm in act 2 merc,just found a jeweller's touch prophecy,so i could buy a chest for an extra spectre and 5 link it insta,but using atm a tabula,4'th spectre vs 3 spectre's with 6 linked fire pen dunnow what to choose :p
I have a question. How do you fight bosses with huge aoe and damage such as the piety boss from malformation? My spectres, zombies just get obliterated within seconds by the beam attack.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm using clayshaper (did boost dmg, btw) with chaos golem and the free stone golem it provided for life regen. Haven't died yet and I'm not a very careful player.

It's a nice small dmg boost yeah :)
The stone golem only gives you regen towards the ES though!

"
shumi82 wrote:
leveling atm in act 2 merc,just found a jeweller's touch prophecy,so i could buy a chest for an extra spectre and 5 link it insta,but using atm a tabula,4'th spectre vs 3 spectre's with 6 linked fire pen dunnow what to choose :p

See it this way, if you have 2 spectres and gets 3, thats literally 50% more damage on top of it meaning you are covering a larger area to attack with as well as providing an additional decoy target for your enemies to attack.

If you go from 3 spectres to 4 that is yet again a "pseudo more multiplier" as you'd be getting yourself 33.34% more damage on top of the other 2 big factors.

Personally I always value 5L Vis Mortis over a Tabula.

"
Satsuki09 wrote:
I have a question. How do you fight bosses with huge aoe and damage such as the piety boss from malformation? My spectres, zombies just get obliterated within seconds by the beam attack.

Been running Torture Chamber, Piety, Dominus, never had any issues unless it was hilariously dangerous map mods.

In the upcoming week I will be releasing a guide for Knitted Horrors are who are a bit more tanky and faster at clearing but they cost a bit more and requires a bit different playstyle/approach. :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
What links would you recommend with knitted horrors?
After looking at your gem setup, I have a few questions:

1. I noticed your gem setup for flesh offering and, while it is good, I am curious as to why faster casting is necessary for it. Wouldn't it work better to have vaal haste there instead of faster casting, in order to take advantage of the increased duration? You could then place something else in the golem setup that could benefit the golem, such as minion life or minion damage support.

2. And speaking of the chaos golem, I've been using the lightning golem instead and so far it's been doing a relatively decent job, and the lightning aura it sometimes casts even gives your minions some extra damage to throw around. Are you hard set on using the chaos golem over stone, fire or lightning and if so, I would like to know why. I can imagine the extra physical damage resistance would come in handy when stacked with Flesh Binder Ascendancy, but I would like to get your opinion on this.

3. Is it necessary to have purity of fire? I can imagine it coming in handy when fighting Atziri, but is it vital to have in other scenarios? If not, you could swap that out and make the helmet into a 4l so you can slot a poison support gem. While your zombies are designed to meatshield, giving them poison on hit would improve their damage output without sacrificing their tankiness. Of course, you could replace the poison support with minion elemental resistance support to make them even more of a meatshield. If you still would like to have a slot open for purity of fire, you could keep the slot red and just slap on added fire damage for your zombies. Your zombies will do additional damage because of EE and you can swap with purity when you need it!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jun 20, 2016, 1:18:10 PM
Well, here to report after doing up to t10 maps and pale council. Pale council is a pain but I was getting some hideous chop or I believe it would have been deathless. Lost 2 zombies and a golem. No bosses are hard so far.
Censored.
Hello,

An update on your build!! Ive just hit level 75 in hardcore, with pretty average gear. Its been super fun, thank you!

I started the build at cruel after leveling with firestorm. It was a breeze especially as I paid about 5 chaos for the 3 required uniques and +2 helm.

I was also thinking you could put some Spectre tips in your guide, which could really help some of the newer players to summoner:

Instead of summoning the spectres from the Solaris Temple using Desecrate, You can zone into The Eternal Laboratory for them. (Somtimes will require the odd reset)
The Solaris Temple in Merciless is level 64, whilst the Eternal lab is level 68.

The 68 Spectres absolutely tear up maps and I am having no problem killing the boss's in second or two. Ive even dared to try Dungeon maps and Brutus melts.

With that said, thank you once again for this brilliant build!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info