GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Oh, you should consider recommending labyrinth enchantments for this build.

Recommended glove enchantments:
- "of the Grave"
This summons 3 icy skull minions, similar in every way to Summon Raging Spirits. These should be able to take advantage of your minion nodes and jewels.

Recommended boot enchantments:
- Regenerate (1.0% - 2.0%) of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
This is an amazing defensive enchantment if you use MoM/EB/ZO. The extra regen to both your mana and life is going to make you harder to kill if enemies make it through your minions.

- (6% - 10%) increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently
If you'd rather prefer to have more movement speed on account of Bones of Ullr slowing you down, this enchantment should be suitable since your minions will do a good job preventing you from being hit.

Recommended helmet enchantments:
- Spectres have (25% - 40%) increased Damage
This one is pretty obvious. Your spectres are already doing a huge amount of damage in this build, and giving them another chunk of damage would make them even more threatening.

- (+24% - +36%) to Raised Spectre Elemental Resistances
Your spectres are your primary source of damage, they're also vulnerable to elemental reflect mobs. If you prefer your spectres have more defenses, you can take this to mitigate reflection.

- (20% - 30%) increased Flame Dash Cooldown Recovery Speed
If you feel like you need more mobility, this might be a good choice for you.

EDIT:
Removed the "Of Frost" recommended glove enchantment. Apparently minion kills don't proc it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jun 22, 2016, 6:46:52 PM
Just curious, how is this build with T10+ maps, and uber lab?
(Ghazzy)
"
I seriously doubt this would be the case, as this would mean the corpses on the ground are in fact baesd of the lvl of the Desecrate gem and not the area lvl which also means that lvl 20 desecrate would be absolutely insane for any DD or Vaal DD builds which are all clear that they are only getting corpses of the area lvl.

yea that's what i mean, even if you have desecrate lvl 19 or 20 (corpse lvl 100), desecrate seems to give you the level of monster as it appears on that specific map, (corpse level is just the potential maximum / and if the gem is low - it will cap them).

as i tested it revealed that even tho the map level is raised (i went from 64 to 66) it did absolutely nothing for my spectre's stats ( and since map = merciless lab = 68 and corpse level on gem was already 71 and then 75, i saw no change on spectre. (both above 68)

(assuming monster level is also 68 on lab there)

@ GGG , could you please tooltip the spectres with some basic info (like mob lvl , hp, energy shield size etc) that would be greaaat

and yea , loving the build, got my 5 linked vis Mortis sorted, dayummmm
Last edited by steve444 on Jun 22, 2016, 5:20:46 PM
Loving the build so far. I'm lvl 79 and chose to use the midnight bargain over the aurumvorax. I have been able to get the resistances to 75 without any major issues but I am low life only around 3.8k with 30% reserved (ouch) but man 5 spectres is nice. I've been using the EB, MoM, ZO and surviving with no issues on SC. Besides the resistance buff still don't understand why the aurumvorax if you can get resistances on everything else?
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Oh, you should consider recommending labyrinth enchantments for this build.

Recommended glove enchantments:
- "of the Grave"
This summons 3 icy skull minions, similar in every way to Summon Raging Spirits. These should be able to take advantage of your minion nodes and jewels.

- "of frost" (or "of winter")
I don't remember which of the two does it, but one of these enchantments causes you to fire a projectile in a nova around you, leaving behind a trail of ice for a few seconds. This enchantment is a good defensive choice, as it chills and slows enemies who walk on it. If mobs make it past your minions to attack you, they'll be greatly weakened.

Recommended boot enchantments:
- Regenerate (1.0% - 2.0%) of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
This is an amazing defensive enchantment if you use MoM/EB/ZO. The extra regen to both your mana and life is going to make you harder to kill if enemies make it through your minions.

- (6% - 10%) increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently
If you'd rather prefer to have more movement speed on account of Bones of Ullr slowing you down, this enchantment should be suitable since your minions will do a good job preventing you from being hit.

Recommended helmet enchantments:
- Spectres have (25% - 40%) increased Damage
This one is pretty obvious. Your spectres are already doing a huge amount of damage in this build, and giving them another chunk of damage would make them even more threatening.

- (+24% - +36%) to Raised Spectre Elemental Resistances
Your spectres are your primary source of damage, they're also vulnerable to elemental reflect mobs. If you prefer your spectres have more defenses, you can take this to mitigate reflection.

- (20% - 30%) increased Flame Dash Cooldown Recovery Speed
If you feel like you need more mobility, this might be a good choice for you.

Of the grave is so sexy it's crazy ;)

Boot enchant I personally prefer movement speed, however when it comes to the helmet enchant we really don't need much more damage. However, getting lower cooldown of our convocation is actually, believe it or not a much better clear speed enhancer over any dmg increasing helmet enchant.

Seeing as most people don't understand that little detail, buying helmets with that enchant should come very very cheap! :D

"
broseidon07 wrote:
Just curious, how is this build with T10+ maps, and uber lab?

Ez mode, I did up to t15 maps with the build, did have some serious issues vs Malachai boss but it also had some sick ass mods, and second time i tried it with better gear I accidentally went in with twinned bosses..... let's just say you shouldn't do that!

Either way, clearing up to t15 maps with the exclusion of malachai core boss fight it's fine!

"
steve444 wrote:
(Ghazzy)
"
I seriously doubt this would be the case, as this would mean the corpses on the ground are in fact baesd of the lvl of the Desecrate gem and not the area lvl which also means that lvl 20 desecrate would be absolutely insane for any DD or Vaal DD builds which are all clear that they are only getting corpses of the area lvl.

yea that's what i mean, even if you have desecrate lvl 19 or 20 (corpse lvl 100), desecrate seems to give you the level of monster as it appears on that specific map, (corpse level is just the potential maximum / and if the gem is low - it will cap them).

as i tested it revealed that even tho the map level is raised (i went from 64 to 66) it did absolutely nothing for my spectre's stats ( and since map = merciless lab = 68 and corpse level on gem was already 71 and then 75, i saw no change on spectre. (both above 68)

(assuming monster level is also 68 on lab there)

@ GGG , could you please tooltip the spectres with some basic info (like mob lvl , hp, energy shield size etc) that would be greaaat

and yea , loving the build, got my 5 linked vis Mortis sorted, dayummmm

I've had an ongoing discussion for over 2 years before i gave up on it with GGG trying to get us QoL changes & information on summoner related topics.

Glad you like it bro! :D

"
Bruxieus wrote:
Loving the build so far. I'm lvl 79 and chose to use the midnight bargain over the aurumvorax. I have been able to get the resistances to 75 without any major issues but I am low life only around 3.8k with 30% reserved (ouch) but man 5 spectres is nice. I've been using the EB, MoM, ZO and surviving with no issues on SC. Besides the resistance buff still don't understand why the aurumvorax if you can get resistances on everything else?

The reason we're using Auromvorax is the easy sick access to high all resist, this means we are having ALL other gear pieces become SUPER cheap AND allows them to be searched for not only high life but also with strength rolls. Simply if you search on poe.trade for let's say a helmet with minimum of 90 life, then in the available helmets you click the actual "total life gain" the list will update and show you highest life providing helmets in the top. Now strength rolls are sufixes just like resistances (poeaffix.net). But the total life gain will this way easily hit over 110 life for 1 piece rather than the usual 80-90 when you also have to focus on the resistance gain of every item you equip. On top of this, these items are hilariously cheap depending on how high resistances they've got and/or es/armour etc etc.

Another reason for this is to provide us with the possibility of getting some armour on the gear since we only need 45-50% of our life pool to be ES everything above that can actually be armour gear, which means we can buy armour/ES items to further enhance our dmg mitigation.

All in all, it's to keep the budget down as much as possible which also increases our effective HP by a significant ammount.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Does anyone know if Rathpith Globe Titanium unique with necromantic aegis will give my caster minions the extra spell damage/chance to block spells/attacks?
"
AmbersDesire wrote:
Does anyone know if Rathpith Globe Titanium unique with necromantic aegis will give my caster minions the extra spell damage/chance to block spells/attacks?

In theory it should cause it says "All bonuses from an equipped Shield apply to your minions instead of you". keyword: ALL BONUSES :D
"
AmbersDesire wrote:

Yes, but go for the charge shield where-ever possible.
"
AmbersDesire wrote:

They will benefit from all bonuses yes, spell damage included.

"
lemor0 wrote:
"
AmbersDesire wrote:

In theory it should cause it says "All bonuses from an equipped Shield apply to your minions instead of you". keyword: ALL BONUSES :D

Correct.

"
Asmosis wrote:
"
AmbersDesire wrote:

Victario's Charity :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
AmbersDesire wrote:

?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info