GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
"

This is confusing me a lot, my spectres had no issues what so ever dealing with even Merciless Izaro, once you get Merc spectres they will own.

So to further investigate your issues I need to know a few things:
* What level is your Desecrate Gem?
* Where and what difficulty do you summon your Flame Sentinels?
* Are you making sure you convocate your minions out of harms way (traps included) on the boss fight?
* Flesh Offering kept up during the fight? (It shouldn't last very long at all)

I fear the main problem here is your Desecrate but I'll await your response before solving your issue! :)

I_I Yes, indeed it was my desecrate gem. Currently it summons 38 level corpses so that must've been it. I should've known desecrate affects my spectres... I thought it was completely based on zone level.

Thx a lot - I was ready to give up my char but I'll try again.

E: Does this mean I can summon 100lv corpses in eternal laboratory?

My pleasure! Like I said, if you have any issues, let me know and I'll solve it! :)
As templting and awesome as that might sound, we are being restricted by the zone level as well as the spectres downscaling when entering a lower lvl zone (hideout excluded).

"
Marrond wrote:
I think I'm missing something important here. How Desecrate affect Spectres? I thought we go to Merc Solaris for Flame Sentinels, Desecrate summon corpses we can raise as Zombies or use for Offering? I feel stupid now?

Desecrate can summon corpses up to a certain level based of the level of the gem itself. Now, corpses can never be higher level than the zone you're in. And thus the spectres can't be risen above the zone level but if the corpses you summon are lower level than the zone due to a lower leveld Desecrate gem the spectres will be that low level as well!

I hope that clearified it? :)

"
mattc3303 wrote:
In regards to raise spectre:
IF u read the gem it self it "can" summon up to X level corpse. If you use a level 19 desecrate it can summon "up to" a level 100 corpse.

Since the Eternal lab zone is 68 you will summon a level 68 flame sentinel corpse. If you use a lower level desecrate gem that says you will summon up to a level 30 monster. That Flame sentinel corpse in that level 68 zone will be level 30.

For zombies, as long as u have a corpse u summon a zombie of your current gem level.

Cheers!
I had already begun responding to the questions (copy - paste - respond - next) and i cba to remove all that i've written now :3
What you wrote is perfectly correct.

Soo... double responding from me incoming >.<

"
Marrond wrote:
Yeah but how exactly do you get Flame Sentinel corpse in lab? It seem to be random for me :P

----------

edit:

Nevermind, I'm potato. I was going Solaris and looking for Sentinels while I should use Desecrate, hence why his Desecrate level mattered...

Just hit Lvl62 today and enetered A3 Merc. Cruel Sentinels and my leveled Zombies are literally raped by each and any Perandus boxes. The spam is just too much to handle, I'm not sure how I should deal with this. Especially when they have proximity shield and they're not very keen on leaving it.

End of Merciless is really annoying with Perandus boxes, you would want to get Soul Weaver node at this point and quickly grab yourself the Merciless Flame Sentinels (with properly lvld Desecrate otherwise you'd have to hunt them down...) Once you got this, it is no longer a problem for them to both survive and rape perandus enemies. Zombies will be a bit lackluster in survival but its just all about resummoning them and keeping Flesh Offering going. :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I think im missing something here, Say I have 4000hp and 2000 energy shield, and if i went EB+MoM wouldn't i die in the same amount of time losing 4000+2000ehp vs (4000x0.7hit)+(2000x0.3hit)?? the only benefit I can think of is being able to use flask to heal life while zealoths oath regens shield as opposed to only using life flasks if I run below my shield
so if you would be so helpful to explain to me why this mechanic is worth it or if there is another mechanic i'm not realizing with this setup
"
captainhector wrote:
I think im missing something here, Say I have 4000hp and 2000 energy shield, and if i went EB+MoM wouldn't i die in the same amount of time losing 4000+2000ehp vs (4000x0.7hit)+(2000x0.3hit)?? the only benefit I can think of is being able to use flask to heal life while zealoths oath regens shield as opposed to only using life flasks if I run below my shield
so if you would be so helpful to explain to me why this mechanic is worth it or if there is another mechanic i'm not realizing with this setup

I really suck at explaining this but it comes down to basic algebra. In the guide as well as below the youtube video guide for this build is a link to a downloadable sheet for how to calculate the effective HP when using EB/MoM.
Using your example of 4000 HP + 2000 ES(EB)/Unreserved mana does NOT give you "6000 eHP" it gives you: 5714 eHP.

Another example that is more likely to happen with this build due to the easy access of HP/Str gear with Auromvorax in use is this:
5000 HP with 2600 ES(EB)/Unreserved Mana giving: 7143 eHP.

Now as you can see it's slightly lower than not using EB/MoM/ZO, as stacking all of the ES on top of your Life gives you a higher eHP, however you don't have the possibility of using Life flask for your "entire life pool". If you take consecutive hits you will loose your ES eHP and only sit on your puny life pool whilst EB/MoM/ZO is keeping your eHP up at all times thanks to the regen.

MoM has 2 purposes, one is to secure your eHP and the other is to pseudo-mitigate the incoming damage. With the use of ZO/MoM we have an easy time of getting the required ES(EB)/Unreserved mana as well as having good regen on it to sustain it even with casting.
So when we take a hit in this example:

5000 HP + 2600 ES(EB)/Unreserved mana => 7143 eHP
Incoming hit damage: 6000 dmg
= 800 HP & 800 ES(EB)/Unreserved mana left. We are in this situation able to flask up our life pool back up to 5000 whilst the ES is regenerating quickly.

However, these big hits are rather rare and we can take an example more likely to occur often:

5000 HP + 2600 ES(EB)/Unreserved mana => 7143 eHP
Incoming hit damage: 2500 dmg + another connecting hit of 2000 dmg
= First hit brings us to: 3250 HP & 1850 ES(EB)/Unreserved mana, now the life is easily flasked up and the ES is regenerating fast.
= Secondary hit comes in quick as fuck lets say its so fast you dont even have time to regen nor flask up from the previous hit, then it looks like this:
3250 HP & 1850 ES(EB)/Unreserved mana
Incoming hit damage: 2000 dmg
= 1850 HP & 1250 ES(EB)/Unreserved Mana left.
Again, this situation leaves us with a position where we still can life flask up our effective life pool.

The situations where we take a hit that can one shot us is extremely rare and seeing as we have a large army of meatshields it further lessens the odds of that occuring, ever.
Using Life & ES stacked together would be making us slightly safer vs those rare super big hits from bosses or double/tripple damage mod rolled higher maps. But then again, that would require you to not have taken any damage what so ever as we can't life flask up our ES to sustain that high eHP. On top of the fact that as a summoner you should more or less never even be in a risk of getting hit by that type of damage. You got "Jared", "Josephine", or hell, even "Stephen" to act as a meatshield and soak that damage and sacrifice themselves for you. (Names may vary depending on what you name your minions of course!)

I hope this clearified as why EB/MoM/ZO is chosen, the strength behind them and also calculation for eHP. :)
Hi, can you tell me please Ghazzy how much your gear cost in total ex? (estimate) gathering up ex right now to try this fun looking build.
"
dylanw2173 wrote:
Hi, can you tell me please Ghazzy how much your gear cost in total ex? (estimate) gathering up ex right now to try this fun looking build.

it cost me under 2ex in HCP league, 1 ex for the 5L vis mortis and under 1ex for all other pieces so far, obviously would be like 8ex+ for 6L vis

my gear:

ALSO i'm level 71 right now approaching the eb+mom change and I have 4000hp and 3300 ES, and you noted that i should have 4000hp 1800ES minimum, should i focus less on energy shield or is it good to get as much as i can?
How would this build change if you wanted to use 1 midnight bargain. I guess you drop EB & MOM but not sure what else to funnel points into.
"
dylanw2173 wrote:

Hey bro! Awesome!
Gear costs far lower than 1ex, it's a low budget character. However, if you plan on buying a 5L or even 6L Vis Mortis it will cost a bit more. 5L should be around 2ex whilst 6L should be around 8ex+

"
captainhector wrote:
"
dylanw2173 wrote:

it cost me under 2ex in HCP league, 1 ex for the 5L vis mortis and under 1ex for all other pieces so far, obviously would be like 8ex+ for 6L vis

my gear:

ALSO i'm level 71 right now approaching the eb+mom change and I have 4000hp and 3300 ES, and you noted that i should have 4000hp 1800ES minimum, should i focus less on energy shield or is it good to get as much as i can?

As long as you have minimum of 45-50% ES of your actual life pool you have "optimal ES" which means that anything above that is 99% wasted. So focus more on getting life with strength to further gain higher life rolls!

"
Remakerx wrote:
How would this build change if you wanted to use 1 midnight bargain. I guess you drop EB & MOM but not sure what else to funnel points into.

There is a skilltree linked in the guide for this version as well, no? If not (sorry piss drunk atm cba to look, you can always head over to my stream and type: !Build in there I know there is a skilltree link for that specific version not using EB/MoM/ZO. Please post here if the skilltree link is missing in the guide...)

"
Ghazzy wrote:

As long as you have minimum of 45-50% ES of your actual life pool you have "optimal ES" which means that anything above that is 99% wasted. So focus more on getting life with strength to further gain higher life rolls!

If he had enough resists and eHP you're aiming at (4k HP, 2k ES) without shield and Aurumvorax would it be viable to switch over to Queen's Decree for that 15% dmg and life for minions aswell as extra Spectre?
Last edited by Marrond on Mar 26, 2016, 4:51:53 PM
I combine your build with this

Looks good.
Last edited by StoryOff on Mar 26, 2016, 8:44:24 PM
"
Ghazzy wrote:

"
Remakerx wrote:

There is a skilltree linked in the guide for this version as well, no? If not (sorry piss drunk atm cba to look, you can always head over to my stream and type: !Build in there I know there is a skilltree link for that specific version not using EB/MoM/ZO. Please post here if the skilltree link is missing in the guide...)

I don't see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info