[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
vegeto079 wrote:
I agree with the move to SRS - it's great damage with no investment. Already have the cast speed/damage on them needed as is!

An update on my variation, I moved down to 2 spectres and 3 zombies dropping any minion nodes and the boots for Steppan Eard. In return I have great MS%, ES, and damage still good - I've been clearing t12 with no issue. I'm mainly aiming to do uberlab runs for endgame, which spectres AI is bad at, so I don't mind losing one, and I need the MS% to run around his attacks.

Just got Chayula :)! I got a belt with more emphasis on Dex than Chaos, and was able to bring in The Pariah for ES. The biggest life changer though is stun immunity - no more getting stunlocked and insta-dead! This cannot be understated - it makes living so much easier.

I don't keep the chaos immune flasks up 100% but I try to use them as much as possible. Generally I go into a fight pressing ES flask+life regen flask (to cast SRS faster by having life pool back), and if I don't see Chaos-dealing monsters I'll leave the flask alone until the next fight.

I optimized my auras around a bit from last time, but still experimenting with my zombie/srs/spectre links. Not really sure how to set them up with my setup. Right now I have SRS in my Zombie links, but zombies seem so weak without Fortify/MinionLife and die too often at high levels, I usually have none cast because they die too fast. Might just remove zombies altogether in exchange for more SRS dps :(

Sitting at about ~250 unreserved life now, with about 7900 ES. If I move around auras I can get up to 400ish but I want all purities+grace on myself and not generosity (dodge chance with lvl22 grace is great). With a slight change in res on gear I might be able to drop Purity of Elements into Victario's since I might not need the res%, but it's nice for maps that knock your res.

Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvBx4NfA48EJcRUBRxFScXLxmKGjgajxslHNwdFB1PHaoi9CSwJbwnCyj6LKYvbzQKNbk3ZjeDOQs6UkQERnFHhUlRSbFLrk25VdZXyVnzXGtcil-wYVJk52aebAttGW-ecLtyD3Kpf8aApIMJg7aESITFhmCG0Yt6jHaMsY8aj0aP-pBVkyeVLpuhm7WhL6brpwinK6yqtAy3MbiTvorBxcM6w23KSsrTzLzXz9kT2VvZXtrd20_fit-_4MPhiOL36QLqGOq66-7sGO9O74jw1fba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kn-gQ==

I really like this version. I like using auras so i like this idea. I dont really care about SRS tho only using it to direct minions. Wont use either Vaal skill cause i dont really want to. Im trying to figure out how this can fit with my variation with those 14 points going down to mortal conviction.

On a side note. You have no mana because of mortal conviction. So is clarity useless or is it regening your health/ES?
short update: core corrupted deathless :DD

tomorrow guardian attempts.
"
KuraiArashi wrote:

I really like this version. I like using auras so i like this idea. I dont really care about SRS tho only using it to direct minions. Wont use either Vaal skill cause i dont really want to. Im trying to figure out how this can fit with my variation with those 14 points going down to mortal conviction.

On a side note. You have no mana because of mortal conviction. So is clarity useless or is it regening your health/ES?

A level 1 clarity is nearly no reserved amount, yet gives the full bonus of a full aura being ran, so it's a no-brainer.

Having vaal discipline is more-or-less required for safety sake, it's instant heal for your ES. Vaal haste is more optional, but it helps a lot in breaches.

Also if you're going no SRS I'd recommend putting back the +1 Spectre boots for more damage.

-

I'm planning on picking up a United in Dream, just need to gather 5ex again xD damn chayula.
"
vegeto079 wrote:
"
KuraiArashi wrote:

A level 1 clarity is nearly no reserved amount, yet gives the full bonus of a full aura being ran, so it's a no-brainer.

Having vaal discipline is more-or-less required for safety sake, it's instant heal for your ES. Vaal haste is more optional, but it helps a lot in breaches.

Also if you're going no SRS I'd recommend putting back the +1 Spectre boots for more damage.

-

I'm planning on picking up a United in Dream, just need to gather 5ex again xD damn chayula.

Since you have "Blood Magic" You have no mana. Clarity regen's MANA so isn't it useless considering you don't have any mana? (I mean unless GGG allows clarity to heal your health instead of mana when you have blood magic? Otherwise its a no-brainer that it doesn't work in a "blood magic build")

Haven't played PoE since Act 4 came out though so alot of changes so i dont know thats why im asking.

Never ran an ES build before and never really thought about vaal Discipline but if it fully heals your ES then yeah that makes perfect sense as to why it would be used. Stupid not to really.

I'm only level 59 and im still using Bones of Ullr. Currently i don't know if ill continue with the setup i have or maybe explore blood magic/mortal conviction options. If i manage to get shavs from a card or loot it (or get an absurd amount of currency this season) i might go the blood magic route. I really dislike the idea of needing to keep those ES flasks up all the time to keep chaos damage from killing me.
If space allows, a level 1 Clarity provides an extra aura which boosts Commander of Darkness for a normally negligble amount of mana (life if BM). At level 1, you don't really take it for the mana boost but for the extra aura proc.
Like he said, clarity is in itself useless, it's "mana regen" serves no purpose. The only purpose for it is to have an extra aura running. With Commander of Darkness on Ascendency tree, you get+give 10% inc dmg and 5% inc cast speed for every aura ran, and a level 1 Clarity counts.
Is it worth using the aura from United in Dream? It costs a bit of mana so I'd be gaining the chaos dmg aura in exchange for 2 other auras (a purity and clarity) Not to mention the loss of zombie and spectre.
"
Guthrise wrote:
Is it worth using the aura from United in Dream? It costs a bit of mana so I'd be gaining the chaos dmg aura in exchange for 2 other auras (a purity and clarity) Not to mention the loss of zombie and spectre.

u spare a gem slot, cause you are replacing hatred for it, the loss of 1/10 zombie isnt huge, the spectre might be, if you're using srs, those are poisoning aswell with the dmg aura then.
"
Guthrise wrote:

I think so. Running void manipulation for zombies and Evangelists. Running all aura's except for Arctic Armor and Hatred.
Hi,

Awesome build... it's going through pretty well till T10.. have to try red maps yet though.. thanks for great & affordable build.. kudos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info