[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
bennyng80 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

We also use elemental equilibrium so that mobs we hit have -50% Lightning and Fore resistances and +25% cold resistance. This is obtained by having cold damage on either your weapon or jewelery while having NO fire damage or lightning damage on any gear. Your cyclone should simply say that it deals a small amount of physical damage and cold damage.

Hi, why cold damage, but not fire and lightning?

Because of how Elemental Equilibrium works.
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
"
MiguelKP wrote:
"
bennyng80 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

We also use elemental equilibrium so that mobs we hit have -50% Lightning and Fore resistances and +25% cold resistance. This is obtained by having cold damage on either your weapon or jewelery while having NO fire damage or lightning damage on any gear. Your cyclone should simply say that it deals a small amount of physical damage and cold damage.

Hi, why cold damage, but not fire and lightning?

Because of how Elemental Equilibrium works.

i know how EE work, i just wondering why not fire or lightning damage but instead of cold damage to actived EE, are fire and lightning discharge deal more damage than cold? thats what i wanna know about.
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"
Atrav wrote:
Uhhhhh why? If money is an issue should matter I would suggest the protector (chest) over devotion because you can run the build w/o the amulet. If not get both of them. The amulet is just an added feature but not required to run this build.

An 5 link protector is enough to do this build

An devotion is way higher DPS-boost then an 6 link.

Thats why,
"
bennyng80 wrote:
i know how EE work, i just wondering why not fire or lightning damage but instead of cold damage to actived EE, are fire and lightning discharge deal more damage than cold? thats what i wanna know about.

Discharge does its damage based on charges spent. And you're only generating power charges (and endurance charges if using Warlord's Mark or Voll's Devotion). So your Discharge is doing only lightning (and fire damage). That's why you want cold to trigger the EE with cold damage on attacks.
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Hey guys, can i have some advice is this dagger worth to master craft multi mods on it ?

Spoiler
I'm currently using a 6L voll's protector and I found myself where I don't need blade vortex. What do you guys think about using a lightning penetration gem instead?
"
stingrayz wrote:
I'm currently using a 6L voll's protector and I found myself where I don't need blade vortex. What do you guys think about using a lightning penetration gem instead?

use increased area effect for maps & concentrated effect for bosses, Lightning penetration would be cool but some of your damage is fire as well so it wouldn't really benefit those discharges ya know?
Last edited by travisiscool on May 23, 2016, 8:06:20 PM
well written build, looking forward to stacking currency and trying this is Prophecy league!
"
Hey guys, can i have some advice is this dagger worth to master craft multi mods on it ?

Spoiler

no
i would like to see a section on the front page about recommended leveling items 1-60 and gems you would take early on to level ect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info