Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

The solo league should be a completely different vote: it's not comparable to content.

Should the 2 week league have:
A. Parties Disabled (Solo only)
B. Parties Enabled (Groups)

Everyone would have the common interest in additional content via flashback, that is content, the solo league is not.

Solo + Flashback
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Are you really going to change things depending on votes? I get that ascendancy classes further trivialized the game, probably too much, then people overall expressed a lack of challenge (more so than in the past?), but I don't think the whole "lets add something nostalgic" thing is going to make it feel fresh and difficult.

With that being said, I voted for talismans because that's what I liked to play, but why does my opinion matter? I trust the game to throw challenges at me without my feedback (outside beta/testing and all that). We just want to die or almost die more often. Surprise us, that'd just add to the fun. I think.

Anyways, my opinion is that my opinion shouldn't matter that deeply, so how much can all the stuff that I just wrote REALLY be worth anything?
"
ziggro wrote:
"
neonarr wrote:

In SSF u can compete against others using your knowledge of the game. Only hard-work and a bit of luck.

I can do that very same thing with trading.

The point of this argument is this:

I, like a fair number of people, think the game is about killing monsters. If you think it is about trade, try to envision removing one of two things from the game. In version 1, we remove trade. In version 2 we remove killing monsters.

Which one do you think will have more players?

So the point of self-found is to have an unbiased-by-trade assessment of who is good at killing monsters.

I'd be perfectly happy to support both though. Let's have a trade-only league (no monsters, just open chests and trade all day maybe is how it could work) and a self-found league, and a both league and let people choose.

beyond vote for beyond!!!!

If the only people who are going to win the demigods body armour are no lifers then make it a god dang challenge for those fools.
Make it self found and:
+150 IIR
+150 IIQ
"
Sfp4 wrote:
It should be more challenging and SSF.

DO NOT VOTE BEYOND
IT IS A POINTLESS MECHANIC
BEYOND MOBS *DO NOT DROP MAPS*

If you want a challenge vote SSF. Do you honestly think beyond makes things harder? Beyond is a joke it's simply a waste of time because they no longer drop maps. Try not trading with other players or having your buddy kill malachai for you and see what happens.

Yea man its soooooooooooooo hard to not have as much fun playing solo instead of with your friends. lmao. SSF isn't hard its just tedious and annoying
Anything without Perandus packs would be fine.
Putting Beyond Mod into Panderious Leauge would destroy any chance you getting a chest in the first place. I hate Beyond mod.
2weeks, nop, better void exile then 2 weeks, less the 1 month flashbacks sucks.
i would just like 24/7 everything all the time :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info