Hey guys... i'm back!

"
innervation wrote:
This is the third thread I've seen like this in 3 days...sorry for your losses, and this is very concerning. Would changing my password even do anything? I already use unique passwords for everything I do and all the other standard stuff that people do. No acct sharing, no rmt, no mods, etc etc.

At this point, it can't hurt to change. I've seen multiple threads pop up lately as well.
@innervation
Well i did all that too, it seems that it didn't help. Some things that you might want to do as well ( things that i didn't do ) :
- set your account on private ( i always kept it open because of my guides etc. ) ... that way no one will know what you have ( if this is somehow result of a specific targeting )
- don't access the forums from anywhere but your PC ( i.e your phone )

those things might be complete bullshit .. but i can't think of anything else.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm so sorry that this happened to you man, hope it doesn't deter you from playing the game :/
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Hope you have a change of heart and come back for the upcoming league, sometimes taking these things in stride like a hardcore death, you just get back on the saddle and go do what you love. I am sure karma will handle the people who benefit from your loss. While there isn't much in terms of restoring the damage done, just keep your head up.
So you ever found out what happen? Keylogger? Account sharing? Best clean it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I don't know what to say.So I'm sorry for you. I can't imagine how you must feel. :(
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
So you ever found out what happen? Keylogger? Account sharing? Best clean it.

Sadly, no idea yet, though i am really interested to find out. My best guess is accessing the forums from work ... though i do work for the government ... i guess i've put too much faith in their defenses :D ... and of course it might be something else.

@eviL_Bison Thanks mate, i feel... well ... pretty bad, but to be honest, surprisingly not as bad as i thought i would feel.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Are you using the normal PoE client or the steam client?
This is a buff.
The normal PoE client, i am not using steam ... at all .. for anything.

Btw i was able to find out that my account was accessed from "Odessa, Odes'ka Oblast', Ukraine" ... and of course i'm not from Ukraine :D
one day, maybe they will add a PIN, use arrow pad to enter it like they got it in DFO, randomized number spawn everytime, pretty safe.

too lazy to log on an get a proper picture, but this what I'm talkin about:

http://www.dfoneople.com/security/securityCenter

4 houses with 4 randomized numbers each, arrows move the goblin towards a house then you can select the number you want to enter with another arrow press, after 1 digit entered, the a new set of houses/number spawn again so player can enter 2nd digit n so forth, can't brute force thru this xD. Of course up to the player if you want to use it or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info