Hey guys... i'm back!

It's important to mention that you "donated" lul
R.I.P 4.B.
How secure was your password?
Upper and lowercase alphanumeric with special characters?

*Edit*
NM found it on page 8.

So I really wonder what happend.
Last edited by RootCookie on May 26, 2016, 10:50:00 AM
Well my guess is that my e-mail was compromised ( backed up by the linked website ) ... and sadly if anyone has access your e-mail he can always change your PoE password.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Man this pisses me off. Did they get your

???

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
That's sad! I've taken long breaks before, but it always felt good to come back to my stash. If you want to, I can give you a lot of stuff - if it will help you get back into the game.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
@Wadjet
Now that's the interesting thing. As i've mentioned earlier they've left some stuff ... including those two.

@phrazz
Thanks mate but i can't accept ... i've lost a lot ... due to the lack of game knowledge of the thief i still have enough to start again ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 26, 2016, 10:57:53 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@Wadjet
Now that's the interesting thing. As i've mentioned earlier they've left some stuff ... including those two.

Well, so sorry that this happened, sucks there are ppl like this in the game. Your guide on smashing heads has a warm place in my heart. If/when you're ready to get back in the game let me know, I have lootz for you :)
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on May 26, 2016, 11:01:07 AM
@Wadjet
Thanks mate! I really appreciate the support !
Sadly same happened to many of my friends including two of my friends and both of them were in top 50 first 100s in poe, one was Em_jake and one was Irobeatz, even their characters were deleted and that was the time I recommended ggg should add better security, sadly didn´t happen and I´m really sorry about your loss =( I lost my account on another game few days ago aswell with almost 10 k hours played (It´s reported on police as i had quite alot money in it) if you decide to play again feel free to let me know and maybe I will find some stuff that could help you out including some 20/20 gems I have left on standard which didn´t sell after rips.
Last edited by NarraX1337 on May 26, 2016, 3:47:18 PM
Damn, i'm sorry for this happening to you, man. I saw your build for facebreaker sometime ago and though "wow, this is the best guide i have read for a game", seriously. Feels bad by reading someone stole from you. I hope they can get your items back someway and ban who did it.
Sometimes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info