[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
psykh3 wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
I just snagged that sweet enchant for 1.5ex too. Sadly on ilvl 71 hubris, but i can deal with that :D

Anyway, that enchant absolutely broken. It is ridiculous, just that. Now i'm sure that there is no way that build can't one shot izaro with this. I can make assumptions that dude just tried to kill someone from first waves and then run, and obviously izaro will escape last waves... One thing for sure, last waves is the most damaging one, cause ridiculous modificator for 30% more damage per repeat

P.S. Oh, by the way, 6 repeat is pretty lenghty, but you should wait all of them before placing any more mines, cause it just destroys previous ones and there will be no any repeats after this, and considering that last repeat is most damaging one - it lower dps considerably and absolutely destroys helm enchant, cause there is no use of 2 additional repeat if they never happen.

Hmm, that's nice to know, it could easily be the case since I don't think he knew that placing new mines stops older ones explosions.

Yes I did know that, and even if I didn't, with my cast speed it was impossible to detonate my second sets of mines before the first ones fully pulsed.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
psykh3 wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
I just snagged that sweet enchant for 1.5ex too. Sadly on ilvl 71 hubris, but i can deal with that :D

Anyway, that enchant absolutely broken. It is ridiculous, just that. Now i'm sure that there is no way that build can't one shot izaro with this. I can make assumptions that dude just tried to kill someone from first waves and then run, and obviously izaro will escape last waves... One thing for sure, last waves is the most damaging one, cause ridiculous modificator for 30% more damage per repeat

P.S. Oh, by the way, 6 repeat is pretty lenghty, but you should wait all of them before placing any more mines, cause it just destroys previous ones and there will be no any repeats after this, and considering that last repeat is most damaging one - it lower dps considerably and absolutely destroys helm enchant, cause there is no use of 2 additional repeat if they never happen.

Hmm, that's nice to know, it could easily be the case since I don't think he knew that placing new mines stops older ones explosions.

Yes I did know that, and even if I didn't, with my cast speed it was impossible to detonate my second sets of mines before the first ones fully pulsed.

That thing not about detonate, but placement. So, whatever your cast speed, if you place mine right after detonating first bunch (to save time), you will instantly destroy first 3 mine from first bunch, which is totally counterproductive.

P.S. By the way, why even using "faster casting+detonate mine". At first i thought it will make them pulse faster, but i tested it, and it was the same. So, with volatile mine which allow us to detonate without animation, is it even have any positive aspects?
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
ArchmageMC wrote:
Massive problem I find with this build is just ho absurdly squishy it is for how long it takes for the damage to get going. Sure once it gets going bosses drop instantly, but dying to a sneeze isn't very fun.

Except for the fact that you don't die very easily, since nothing (but ranged mobs) should ever hit you with temp chains and blasph. Even if it does, 8.5k ES with massive recharge rate & wicked ward makes it extremely difficult to die.

The damage doesn't "get going", the first 9 nova pulses are enough to one-shot most trash mobs; build on poison from the rest of the nova's and whole screen melts.

If it's really bothering you that the "damage" doesn't get going fast, then I can suggest you get a little bit of cast speed on jewels so that your nova's pulse faster, but if you link your profile off private I can help tell you why you keep dying.

I figured out the problem. I just wont be able to do much about it for a few levels so off to dried lake for me!

What do you have problems with when it comes to mobs? And how fast do you usually clear maps?
the skill shows 6k or 4k dmg how do u get to 10 million or calculate all that im confused im new to the game and kinda a noob and i don't know how you calculate the 10 million dps?
"
Saladin2 wrote:
the skill shows 6k or 4k dmg how do u get to 10 million or calculate all that im confused im new to the game and kinda a noob and i don't know how you calculate the 10 million dps?

Its not that simple to explain, research a little about "double dipping". Basics: there are some types of increases to damage that applies 2 times, first on the mine explosion and second on the poison caused by the mine explosion. This means that we get more benefits from those "increased damages" because, applying twice, it multiplies itself. The skill itself has a "30% more damage per repeat", and this makes the damage from poison by the skill also get this benefit. Expotentially growing, this can easily reach millions, but it's not shown on "tooltip dps".
Last edited by psykh3 on Mar 8, 2017, 11:21:17 PM
Really thx for sharing.
Could u show the LL passive tree when level 90 ? Just got some problem about my passive tree.
Should i get aura part first?
Last edited by zaser789 on Mar 9, 2017, 1:02:04 AM
"
Med1umentor wrote:

That thing not about detonate, but placement. So, whatever your cast speed, if you place mine right after detonating first bunch (to save time), you will instantly destroy first 3 mine from first bunch, which is totally counterproductive.

P.S. By the way, why even using "faster casting+detonate mine". At first i thought it will make them pulse faster, but i tested it, and it was the same. So, with volatile mine which allow us to detonate without animation, is it even have any positive aspects?

edit: im autistic keep reading replies
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 9, 2017, 12:13:38 PM
"
ArchmageMC wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
ArchmageMC wrote:
Massive problem I find with this build is just ho absurdly squishy it is for how long it takes for the damage to get going. Sure once it gets going bosses drop instantly, but dying to a sneeze isn't very fun.

Except for the fact that you don't die very easily, since nothing (but ranged mobs) should ever hit you with temp chains and blasph. Even if it does, 8.5k ES with massive recharge rate & wicked ward makes it extremely difficult to die.

The damage doesn't "get going", the first 9 nova pulses are enough to one-shot most trash mobs; build on poison from the rest of the nova's and whole screen melts.

If it's really bothering you that the "damage" doesn't get going fast, then I can suggest you get a little bit of cast speed on jewels so that your nova's pulse faster, but if you link your profile off private I can help tell you why you keep dying.

I figured out the problem. I just wont be able to do much about it for a few levels so off to dried lake for me!

What do you have problems with when it comes to mobs? And how fast do you usually clear maps?

The clear-speed isn't anything special, it's more of a boss melter. Think of it as a small radius nuke that one-shots everything in its radius. The mapping isn't too bad, you can chose to play a safe playstyle or whirl into each pack, place mine, deto, repeat.

I don't really have that many problems with mobs, maybe ones that have onslaught and crit , then they will hit me because they have fast attack/move speed and the crits could one-shot me, but everything melts quickly.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 9, 2017, 6:46:26 AM
"
zaser789 wrote:
Really thx for sharing.
Could u show the LL passive tree when level 90 ? Just got some problem about my passive tree.
Should i get aura part first?

Just save 1 point at volatile mines by specing the other side, and respec out of coordination and the DOT. That's 3 points which should be level 90. Physique and alcarity coud be another 2 points, making it 5 points. The aura part lets us reserve AA and disc on life, while having temp chains blasph on mana as well as anger.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 9, 2017, 6:50:28 AM
"
Worst_luck wrote:

Dude, cast speed doesn't affect mine placement speed, it affects how fast FNM pulses. You can't place 9 mines, detonate, then place 9 mines again and detonate them before the first 9 finished detonating. It's just not possible, and will be very difficult to do because there is a cooldown cap on how fast your detonate mines triggers, and also , in order to detonate the second set before the first bunch finished pulsing you'll have to get very fast mine laying speed and have low cast speed.

It's simply not possible to detonate the second sets of mines (9 mines) before the first ones finished pulsing.

Yes there is a positive aspect, look how your cast speed changes. It's only noticeable after you play for a while with it though.

I know that, you didn't read my post properly.
What i wanted to say: You place 9 mines -> you detonate them -> they started pulsing -> you place 3 more mine -> 3 mine from previous bunch are destroyed and not pulsing anymore

That's why i'm saying that if you don't know that fact, you can ruin your dps just by placing mines right after detonating previous. You always should wait before they pulsed right to the end, and only then placing 2nd minefield, and if you starting to place mines slightly before end of duration - it does more naught than good. My "That thing not about detonate, but placement" was to point out that hindering of the pulsing comes not from "detonating 2nd set", but from "placing 2nd set".

P.S. And yeah, that's not possible to detonate the second sets of mines before the first finished pulsing, but not because "you don't have time", but because if you placed that 2nd set - 1st would be instantly destroyed regardless of their duration
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 9, 2017, 7:10:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info